CHAPTER....5

"Son, are you busy tonight?", His mom asked him.  He knows his mom.  He knew that someone was cooking for him and invited a guest who was obviously paying attention to him.

"Yap mom. I have things to visit and meeting with the company hold holders. There's nothing wrong with me yet.", And it resumed eating.  He noticed that the expression on his face was a bit different.  Her eyebrows rose suddenly but he also smiled sweetly at him.

"How about tomorrow night? I would like to be with you for dinner", she said directly.  He used to hear that from any girls he met so there is nothing new yet.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu but I really can't. Maybe some other time?", He saw the girl's eyebrow rise again for a moment.  Jungkook's eyes and senses were sharp.  That was one of his qualities that even he noticed.

"Okay then. I will wait for your invitation.", The girl gives up or is obviously just forced to show that she is not disappointed with the obvious rejection from Jungkook when they meet again.

*****

Taehyung delivered to a big mall in seoul after they and Jungkook measured what to wear for Rm's wedding.

He still remembers what Jungkook said before he went down.

"You are not allowed to talk to any other man nearby. When I find out I will just twist that man's neck", he was just shaken by the arrogance of that crazy man.

"You thought I was his mother. It's shocking.", His eyes were fixed because of the thought.

Because he came home early and he was alone, he first went shopping for supplies for his fridge plus the things he would need to leave the country after Rm's wedding.

He was busy spinning and searching for his groceries when his cellphone suddenly rang

The number was not registered but she still answered out of her amusement.

"Hello?",
"Are you done?",
"Who is this?",
"Your future husband. Who else?",
"Oh my gosh Jungkook stop. Whenever you're really a man.",
"Hahaha! See you immediately thought that I would be your wife?",
"I don't know about you. Bye!",
"Wait I'll pick you up there. Wait for me baby okay?",
"I know how to go home and Stop treating me like a baby",
"You are my baby. Thats why.",
"Okay you want to pick me up? Be here before four. If you don't have that time you'll take care of it. I'll go home alone. Bye",

Smiling she turned off her phone.  Why does Jungkook suddenly seem to be a part of his life?

"No it's not possible.", He said shaking his head.

"Payment pls?", He woke up suddenly in the cashier's voice.  Jungkook occupied his mind too much.

"Thank you .", And he handed over his purchases ..

He took quick steps to find something to eat and forgot to have lunch because of Jungkook's harassment and teasing of him earlier.

"Hmmp! Suddenly my stomach was looking for pizza ah?", So he went into a pizza shop to eat.

Even before his order arrived and his ass got hot in the chair, his phone rang again.

"Jungkook? Why?",
"Where are you? Exact location please!",
"Pizza parlor", he said the exact name of the restaurant he attended.

"Okay give me a minute I'll be there soon", and it turned off the line.  Taehyung was left frowning while looking at her phone.

Before him was how he felt about Jungkook.  But he was scared.  This is not possible.  He will only get hurt.

"Hey!", Once it patted him on the shoulder.
"The depth of what you're thinking ah? Why? Are you wondering if I'm going to answer you?", It joked

"Oh my gosh Jungkook, reduce what you know, huh?", He replied here.  His order came and he left it.  Jungkook isn't even a mother

"Greedy!", The man snarled.  He just shrugged his shoulders and resumed eating.

"Help yourself. Duhh!", He interrupted here.  And nice to eat again.

Jungkook just stared happily at Taehyung's uncooked food.

TBC!

A/n.....

comment here if you want to tag you or you want to read my story...thanks