CHAPTER.....6

"Is that how you really eat? You're greedy. It's like you've been hungry for a year", Jungkook teased him.

  Taehyung's eyes glazed over as he turned to the man.
  It quickly took Jungkook away from his food.

  "Order yours. I've changed my mind to give it to you.", It said bluntly.

  Instead of offending the man, he let out a crisp laugh.  They then grabbed attention.

  "What's a funny?",

  "You baby. You look like a child. I like you more", Jungkook simply replied to taehyung.

  Taehyung was choked by the pizza he was eating, so Jungkook quickly approached her and gave her the juice he ordered.

  "Are you okay now?", He asked here when they stopped coughing.

  "I'm fine. Go back to your seat. You're already fooling around with the handles you're holding, Mr.Jeon?", He seriously rebuked the man.

  "Are you mean to me? Do you think I'm going to get hurt you?",

  "Yes you are!.", Taehyung answered directly to Jungkook's question.

  "Like that? I hope I just tortured you when you were drunk, right?", He gave her a silly smile before falling silent as if someone suddenly remembered

  Taehyung quickly kicked it with the foot that was under the table.
  He stared at it and threatened.

  "One more word from you and you'll be the topping of my pizza. Clear?",

  Jungkook gestured as if he had closed his mouth and nodded.

  "Good. We'll don't talk to me quickly", and Taehyung continued eating.

  "Where do you want to have dinner later? I'll treat you", jungkook added

  "Wait, huh? Are you asking me a dinner with you?  you mean a dating? Then why  you always teasing me?", Taehyung asked the dumbfounded Jungkook one after another but only for a moment.  It recovered quickly and quickly explained.

  "First I have no intention of being bad to you. Just to make you happy thats all. Second, I'm not going to court you yet. Because I don't want to hurt you when I realize I'm not sure about you. Third I really don't want to attempt you. Not for you but  for myself. I'm happy when I'm with you. And I'm happy to see you happy as well. So if you plan to drive me away from you I'm telling you that you won't succeed. Because I'll follow you everywhere. Clear? "  ,

  Taehyung stopped chewing on what he heard from the man.  He did not know where this man's courage came from to tell him all that.  And he couldn't understand himself because he seemed to be getting used to Jungkook always being by his side for him.

  "Okay. But I'm telling you that you won't get anything out of me. If you want to continue following me like a mad dog, you'll take care of it. It's your decision but don't blame me someday for relying on you. Clear?", He mimicked the last one.  Taehyung said to jungkook.

  "Don't worry baby. Because I will assure you that you will love me. Mark my word.!", The man boasted again.

  "Yes I will remember what you said  and stick it on your forehead", his eyeballs were still fixed in annoyance.

  "Gosh! Don't do that. Later, your eyeballs won't go back to where they used to be. You're scaring me", he didn't know if you really used to make fun of anyone.

  "Come on. I want to go to sleep. Then keep me quiet until Rm's wedding comes okay? I have to be beautiful that day. You know I'll know you there forever",

  "You've known him for a long time. You're just blindfolded. On the wedding day I'll slap him on the back so you can feel his presence.",

  "You're really bastard to brought me.", And he got up first and walked out.  Smiling the man just followed him.  He picked up the groceries he had left and handed them to Jungkook.

  Jungkook did not complain.  He was happy with what he was doing to Taehyung.

  *****

  "Auntie!, Jungkook doesn't seem interested in me. Maybe he already likes someone else?", Tzuyu said sadly to Jungkook's mom.

  After their late lunch, the young man quickly said goodbye and said he had important work to do.  Of course it's important for Taehyung to be smart.

  "Oh my gosh, that's just the way my son is. Let me talk to him nicely. Don't be sad. There's just as much work left as your uncle and Jungkook takes care of everything.", His mommy explained to Tzuyu.

  Somehow the girl's face cleared at what he said.

  "Okay aunt. I'll just wait for him to invite me out.", He consoled himself.

  "Yes, Tzuyu. But when he's here at home, you can go so that you can always meet.", His mommy was even more jealous of the woman.

  "Okay aunt. Thank you. Just let me know so I can visit him here. For now I'm leaving first. I need to talk to someone. I'll just come back again.", He stood up and kissed the lady on the cheek and delivered her  its at the gate.

  "Take care of driving Tzuyu.",

  "I will aunt. Thank you and bye",

  He was insulted by what Jungkook did but she didn't show it too much.

  "Dont worry Jungkook  you'll be mine too.",

  He planted that in his mind.  To get the man.  He is used to being chased by him but she is chasing Jungkook.  And  Jungkook  is used to chasing but he is chasing Taehyung.

  TBC...