Part i

Don't forget to vote and comment, thank you 💖

Byun Baekhyun and my brother, Park Chanyeol, have been friends since forever. They both were born in 1992—the year of the monkey. They went to the same schools since elementary. But they are quite polar opposites. Chanyeol is a shy guy when it comes to girls meanwhile, Baekhyun is so bold. Chanyeol doesn't flirt with anyone except his girlfriend, but Baekhyun? He does it like it is nothing.

Although Baekhyun is not my brother, he takes care of me just like how real brothers do, and sometimes I may think he does too care. He always makes sure he has time for me whenever my brother doesn't, he always knows how ice creams lift up my mood and has never asked are you okay or are you upset, instead, he just hugs me and whispers it's gonna be okay, I got you. He just somehow knows.

Which is why, when he was at my house for a sleepover—I was 20 and he was like 28 that time—I told him my feelings. I didn't expect him to like me back, I just felt like I needed him to know. He got me so surprised when he said I like you too. So here we are now, lovers.

Today is marked as my brother's big day. It is his wedding day. He looks so handsome. He has his hair styled up, displaying his iconic forehead, wearing a black tuxedo, making him looks like a living prince. He grins so widely, scaring me that it may rip his gorgeous face. I run to him, burying my face in between his toned chest, starting to sob. I feel so emotional. It feels like yesterday when he made me eat seafood fried rice that almost killing me because of my allergy, when we sneaked out together just to watch EXO's concert, or when we were mad at each other for whatever causes, but the next day we talked normally like the fight had never existed at all. I love him to the moon and back and I know he does too.

My brother hugs me back, kissing the top of my head, chuckling, "Hey crybaby, you should stop or your makeup can ruin my tuxedo."

I gasp. "You only think about how my makeup will ruin your tuxedo, but not ruining my pretty face? How dare you, dear brother?" I try to sound angry, but he always finds it cute in the end. He takes a step back, looking down at me with his gentle eyes then cupping my face, and using both of his thumbs to wipe my tears.

"Aigoo, even you ruin your pretty face—" Chanyeol scrunches his nose, "—I'm sure Baekhyun will still love you anyway." He winks, making me blush. I pinch his chest out of embarrassment, he only grins. "Now, wipe your ugly tears and fix your makeup. We're going to have a family photo." Chanyeol spins me by the shoulders, shooing me.

I go to the nearest restroom, wanting to re-touch my makeup that might have been damaged by crying earlier. As I open the door, I am greeted by the smell of air freshener—a green tea scent—that calming me. I spot a big mirror that shows my whole body at the end of the room. It only takes me a few steps before reaching it. Standing in front of the glass, I scrutinize myself then sighing. I used to have short black hair, but Baekhyun prefers the opposite so I let it grows. I have never asked him about his ideal type though, but I just know. Perhaps, it is because all his ex-girlfriends have long hair.