Part iii

Don't forget to vote and comment, thank you 💖⚠️ Mature content 🔞

⚠️ Mature content 🔞

Finally, this time has come. Never have I imagined I would spend the rest of my life with him. I'm going to marry Byun Baekhyun—the love of my life. I can't wait to be the first person he sees when he wakes up and the last person he sees before he goes to sleep—vice versa.

Now we are at the Byuns' house backyard, still celebrating our big day with our family. Everyone is wearing white—I make the dress code—Baekhyun with his tux and I with white mid-thigh dress. Actually, it is my idea to have an outdoor outing like this. Baekhyun wanted to bring us—me and him, also our family—overseas, all for honeymoon but I refused. Going to another country means we're having our own hotel rooms, only gather when it is breakfast and dinner, then time will pass so quickly without cherishing it. So, it's a big no for me, and being his only queen, of course, Baekhyun agreed.

"Excuse me, everyone," Chanyeol—my brother—stands on a chair, tapping his glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention. "First of all, I want to congratulate my baby sister–," he darts his eyes toward me, "–who finally marries her prince charming," then he gazes at his best friend. Baekhyun snorts then laughing because of the nickname. Chanyeol points his forefinger toward Baekhyun, hissing, "You punk, don't laugh!" So, my brother is definitely drunk. "Don't you dare break my sister's heart, okay? S-she only has one and already chose to give it to you. So, keep it." I look up at my brother in awe, not feeling my eyes are already teary.

"She might be a brat sometimes, but she is a sweetheart. She is a living teddy bear–," I shout his name, feeling embarrassed, but he only shushes me, "–who likes to be cuddled. So, whenever she is upset, just hug her. Your companion is everything she needs and I know you have already done a great job and replaced me whenever I wasn't there for her. I really thank you for that, Baekhyun." Chanyeol steps down from the chair and goes to his best friend, tapping him on the shoulder.

"And for you, dear sister, it's your time to be a real woman, okay?"

"Hey! I am a woman!"

He chuckles, rolling his eyes, "Yes, but what I mean is marriage life is not what you think–," he flicks my forehead playfully, "–no marriage is happy all the time. Like all relationships, there are ups and downs." He taps on my nose, "Your long journey has just begun. So when things get tough, don't give up. Come to me, okay? I'll make sure to take your hand and get your back. Got it, kiddo?" We both have teary eyes right now, I nod, hugging him, "Why are you making me cry, huh, oppa?"

Chanyeol hugs me back, choking a laugh then swinging our bodies together, "Love you, dear sister."

♡♡♡

We're back to our rooms—Baekhyun and I at his bedroom, my family and his at the rooms downstairs—to rest. I don't think I can sleep tonight because it is our first night as a husband-and-wife, so I get so nervous. What are we going to do? Are we going straight to the deal? I've never done that before, so..