Love music

- Jinyoung-

'' Jinyoung, the most popular boy in his school, girls fall in love with him, teachers love him because he's smart and nice, boys like him because he's cool, he's perfect,and we're so lucky! we're in the same class with Jinyoung!!! '' said my best friend, Sarah, she's reading our school monthly magazine, I don't know what's so special with him, everyone are crazy about him, but not for me.

"what so special about him ? he's only a boy." I asked, and everyone are looking at me and suddenly explaining to me why Jinyoung is so special. Then, Jinyoung come, a tall, and white man are standing in front of the door and smiling. and Ringggg!!! the bell is ringing means the school starts. 

My school, is a music school, all we're studying is about music, so no economics, math, biology, chemistry or physics, only music.

" Students, next month we're having a exam, and it's a singing exam, and the good news is it's a duet !! '' said our singing teacher . '' yeayy!!!'' said all the students, including me. it's better having a duet than solo, because we're standing in the very high stage and you feel like having a concert and everyone are looking at you soo.... better singing duet rather than solo.

" okay, let me choose your partner, Joshua with Jessica, Sarah with Karen, blah blah blah and finally, Jinyoung with (your name)". What?! wait that must me a mistake!!, i said in my heart. and as usual everyone complaining, but our teacher is a straight teacher, so... no changing partner. " okay , now the rules, you guys must make your own music, not singing the idols songs, and the topic is Love. now sit with your partner. i'll be in the teachers room if you need me.'' 

Why should I with Jinyoung?? I'm not his fan at all. I'm about want to walk to Jinyoung's table, then suddenly he's coming and sit next to me, and I just look at him and he's also look at me with a big smile in his face. " So... about love huh?" ask Jinyoung. " yeah... that's pretty annoying." i said. " haha.. why? it would be fun! okay let's make the instrumental first, lets go to the music room" said Jinyoung, I don't know why but he's face become pale and sweaty.

As we walk to the music room no one of us talk, well I guess it's a awkward moment for us. Finally we're in the music room and we start making the instrumental and also the lyrics. Day by day are pass fastly and we still making up the lyrics until finally, " how about you making the lyrics? I'm not really good at making lyrics" I said, " well, okay that would be easy" said Jinyoung. 2 days pass and we only have 3 days to finish the music and then... EXAM!!!

" 3 days more and I don't know what to do and blah blah blah" I said, suddenly Jinyoung said loudly " FINISHH!!!" then run to me and say slowly, " I'm finished the lyrics!" come on let's go to the dance room and start practicing there!" said Jinyoung passionately. " O.. okay" I said. Then we go to the dance room and start singing we're singing and Jinyoung play the guitar. Wow his voice is awesome.. so beautiful.

And it's time to go home!! yeah I'm so teribly tired,  as I arrived at home I see the calendar and tomorrow is Jinyoung's birthday! how can I forgot?! wait... Am I now become his fan?! well maybe yes... Then I go to mall and buy some cute stuf like key chains, jacket, and a book says " Happy birthday " and also I asked a artist near the book store to draw Jinyoung's face and write " I'm the fan of Jinyoung " under the drawings. then I go home, Wow I spend so much money for this.. but that's okay... it's his birthday...

- the next day-

I go to school, as usual and guess what? in Jinyoungs table is full of gifts from teachers and students, and he's there so I give it to him " Here! happy birthday! " i said, " thanks!" said Jinyoung. " come on! let's practice the song again!!" said Jinyoung, He take my hand to the dance room and sit down, and not saying anything for a while.

It's a awkward moment, again. Then he run and take somrthing... I can't see anything. the he sit down again and give a flower and say " Well... I, like ... you. would be my girlfriend?", my heart stops for a while then I say " yeah.. " and I take the flower and we both laugh and we start  singing the love song and now I understand why so everyone like him so much. 

Then the exam start we're singing same like the other and then we see our mark in our report card and its A++!!! and the notes from the teacher, good show and good luck with Jinyoung, ( your name) !. well I guess the teachers know already... hahaha!!