A cake for you!

- Gongchan-

" Students, we're having a new student here, please introduce yourself" said our cooking teacher. " H.. hello, I'm Gongchan and I'm new here, nice to meet you guys". " Gongchan, please sit next to (your name) ". He's walking and sit next to me.

And the lessons star, we make a red velvet cake, Gongchan seems to be so confused and nervous, and he forgot to put a sugar on his cake!. And I remind him, " umm... Gongchan oppa, you forgot to put the sugar,, and thats not red dye, its pink." I said, " Oh really, haha thanks to remind me" and the lessons are finish, my red velvet looks yummy and gongchan's cake looks funny but smells good.

- 6 months later-

" Gongchan oppa! sugar!!! why you always forgot to put sugar on your cake?!" I said, every lesson He's always forgot to put sugar in his cake!, " really? Ahhh.. why I always forgot?" said Gongchan, "You should change your brain so you can remember to put the sugar." I said. " If i can, maybe I will! " he said. "mmm you cake seems to be really delicious.." I said, " It is. delicious" ," ah 10 minutes more! I should hurry" I said, then our cakes done.

Gongchan's cake looks delicious as usual,  Well, since 3 months ago, I got a feeling on him, and if I tell him that I like him nad he don't like me, I will Hide in my house forever because I'm so embarrassed,  

then the next day Gongchan come to my house and gice me a cake and a flower, and he says " I got a feeling on you since 5 months ago, do you?", my heart feels like stop for a while,and I say " me too" then I take the cake and the flower and we both eat the cake, the red velvet.

- The End-