01:: Kappa Alpha Kappa

Chapter 1.

Alpha Kappa Alpha had been changing for the past few years.

It was originally a fraternity where young men used to follow the rules of a council elected by the frat boys living in the house. Being a member of the fraternity definitely helped to improve the boy's social skills, their self-confidence, and their leadership ability, but it didn't automatically set one up for career success or life achievement. There are always some people who are gifted with higher intelligence than others.

Some were gifted with more sexiness than others, too .

This was how Alpha Kappa Alpha had started to change; accepting members who didn't just have the brains to be successful, but who did have the power to sway people with their charms.

Somehow, the rules had changed so much, to the point that boys who had graduated high school would try their best to be in this specific house.

Why? Because they wanted to shine and to be called sexy.

Apparently Alpha Kappa Alpha was considered as the only fraternity with good looking, smart and sophisticated young men.

It sounds good, right?

But as cliche as the story goes, only the ones living inside that house were aware of the dirty, illicit games that had actually been played amongst the freshmen for years.

Dirty... sometimes illegal, nasty sex games.

"Are you signing up for what I think you are signing up to right now?" Yugyeom was loud. He was also kind of annoying , but since Jungkook got himself a roommate even after he was told that he wouldn't have one, he never complained.

It could be worse. Yugyeom wasn't a prick, despite the many rumors about him.

Jungkook was just one week into the university and he had already been introduced to the basics of student life.

There was a magazine called Artificial Dream, where apparently every student had been discussed, in a flattering way of course, every program, project, party, charity event and etc had been promoted in it, which was great for the ones who were too bored to read some college newspaper.

Of course, there were clubs and societies for all kinds of interests.

Apparently, being in a frat house as big as Alpha Kappa Alpha meant that it was embarrassing to even look at the posters and catalogues about the fun stuff that the university offered.

"Not signing up, just looking." Jungkook said, spinning a basketball on the tip of his finger until the ball slipped and bounced on the floor, before getting caught by Yugyeom's big hands.

"Dude, one does not ever look at clubs or socks when he is in a frat house. Wanna learn some basic facts?" Yugyeom looked cockily at him and Jungkook shrugged in response. "We get free invitations to all those events, so we don't have to lift a finger. They are a distraction, and a foolish one. And it's not sexy."

"That's a bit cliche." The younger said and grabbed the ball from his roommate's hands, throwing it against the wall. The ball bounced and nearly knocked some boy on the head, but Jungkook grabbed it and stared at the male, who had spared Jungkook one good glare before the angry look on his face disappeared.

He recognized him or what? But, it wasn't like Jungkook had the AKA sign stamped on his forehead.

No, it wasn't that. This boy was just smitten with the wide smile that he had thrown in his direction. "Sorry, man." Jungkook said before the boy could go on his way so both him and Yugyeom witnessed him blushing.