Chapter 17: A Hero's Bad Idea to Save a Woman

A moment later, the Church Fang Division.

Chen Xiaoqian and Zi Rui walked to the entrance of the Church Fang Division, followed by Han Shuo and the others.

Han Shuo looked at Chen Xiaoqian with a somewhat deep gaze, clearly not understanding what Chen Xiaoqian had called him out for.

Chen Xiaoqian, however, didn't look like he was going to pay any attention to Han Shuo at all, only turning to look at Zee Rui and asking, "Are you sure that Chu Chu will pass by the Church Division?"

Zi Rui nodded seriously and said, "Definitely."

Upon hearing this, Chen Xiaoqian nodded reassuringly, and after turning to look at Han Shuo, he looked at the bustling Sifu, with a face of Ambition.

Today, she was going to push Han Shuo back to Chu Chu and wrestle everything back to its original course!

Inside the Church Fang Division, the guests and musicians were dressed brightly.

As soon as Chen Xiaoqian stepped foot into the Teaching Division, everyone in the entire Division cast their gazes.

"The Third County Master is here?" "The Three Counties are here!" "What Sheriff? It's the princess!" The gossip instantly spread throughout the three or four-story high Churchill Division.

The musicians, led by Lu Peng, gathered from different floors to greet Chen Xiaoqian.

Chen Xiaoqian looked at these musicians and began to pick and choose as he opened his mouth, "You're too fat... how come this one is so skinny... this one is too tall . Like a bamboo pole....

Hearing such words, the musicians were particularly disheartened.

Lu Peng angered Chen Xiaoqian with a glance, and said coquettishly, "Princess, that's not what you say when you listen to someone sing a song! "

Chen Xiaoqian got goosebumps from such a bizarre tone of his voice and tried to get away from Lu Peng in a hurry, but he was More musicians to haunt

Han Shuo watched with an indifferent face as Chen Xiaoqian tugged at the crowd of musicians.

At that moment, Chen Xiaoqian eyed a blue figure on the second floor, so he directly pushed away the musicians and provocatively shouted, "Also! It's the boss of your Teaching Fang Division, that dead girl Lin Qi, who can look at goods like you. "

Saying that, Chen Xiaoqian had just tugged on the hem of his shirt and soared over.

Seeing this, Splendor couldn't help but say, "Young ruler?"

Han Shuo's eyes darkened as he said coldly, "I'd like to see what kind of medicine she's selling."

The blue figure fixed, Lin Qi looked annoyed and went downstairs.

Lin Qi looked at Chen Xiaoqian and said unhappily, "Chen Qian Qian, don't go too far! I'm the richest man in Hanagaki City. I've been serving the city lord for generations. Even the second princess has to give me a little face. City Lord's daughter, spilling the beans at my place."

Upon hearing that, Chen Xiaoqian looked at the whip pointed at him in Lin Qi's hand, then quickly averted his eyes and said with a light snort, "Your man It's not quality, and you're not allowed to talk about it?"

Lin Qi laughed back in anger, "My people can't do it? Did you get some good stuff recently? Trying to climb the ladder with me?"

Chen Xiaoqian's eyes rolled around in their sockets and said beautifully, "That's natural, who doesn't know that I recently took a new beauty."