ONE.

TLC

You sure he valid?" you eyed Taylor as she told you about someone named "connie" or whoever having weed at the campus.

"Bitch, yes. I mean i've gotten weed from him i turned out fine" She shrugged her shoulders.

You looked at Deja, then back at Taylor. You both made a grimacing face at her "Yeaa, i'm most def not getting shit from this Connie muh- fucker"

"Bitch fuck you" Taylor smacked her lips, making Deja and you laugh. "i'm just fucking with you. Text him so he could get us an eighth or sum" You said to Taylor who nodded and began to type quickly on her phone, her nails making a noise every time.

You have never heard of this "Connie" person. No scratch that, Eren and Jean talked about him one time. You looked up at Taylor and asked "Ain't Eren friends with Connie, Taylor?" "Yea, Eren gets most of his weed from Connie" Taylor looked up from her phone and you nodded slowly.

Taylor placed her phone on your bed "Okay, so Connie said he'll give us an eighth for free since Eren and him friends". "Purr, he cool peoples already" Deja exclaimed.

"Connie is in Eren's dorm with it right now. Y'all wanna go get it now or?" Taylor looked at you and Deja waiting on a response. "Now" You both said in unison.

"If we wait yo ugly ass boyfriend might smoke it." You got up off of your bed remembering Eren and his friends smoked 3 of your blunts. When you asked him why he smoked them he said "You took too long to come get it."

"Come on Dej, What you doing?" you held the door open for her impatiently. She was typing on her phone hella fast, like she was angry. Taylor walked back inside "You and Tay arguing again?" She stood in front of Deja with her eyebrows raised.

"Yea" she huffed and turned her phone off "fuck his ass. I hope he rolls his ankle and I hope that fake ass chain on his neck turns green." You lightly gasped before cracking up laughing. Deja got up and headed for the door crossing her arms.

Taylor got up also and you turned the light off locking the door. Deja held the elevator door open for you while you jogged and got inside. You pressed "L" with your knuckles and felt the elevator go down.

Dejas phone kept on dinging- Whatever Deja texted Tay, she made him mad. "Bro what did Tay even do?" You asked watching her turn her ringer off "He a chicago nigga, they always doing something dumb" Taylor chimed in. you nodded, chuckling lowly

"You right, he ain't cheat or nun just be saying and doing dumb shit" She said as the elevator dinged and the door opened. There was nobody by the front entrance, which surprised you. At this time of day it would usually be crowded.

Taylor held the front door open for you and Deja, you thanked her and walked out. You three walked for a few minutes before you saw a white hellcat pull up. You side eyed the car and continued to walk. The person in the car beeped their horn and you jumped. "Who the-"

The tinted window rolled down and it was Tay, he was playing gherbo loud. "Dey why yo ass not texting me back?" Tay turned the volume down, squinting his eyes looking at Deja who was rolling her eyes at him. "Cuz you acting goofy right now" She began walking to the passenger side of his car. "Why you over here anyway? You live at least 30 minutes away from this place" Taylor looked at Tay- her older brother with one of her eyebrows raised. "Right!" you instigated.

"Mind your business Tay and shut up n/n dont act like i won't beat you up right now" Tay started putting his dreads in a ponytail playfully. "I'll catchup with y'all later ight" She opened the door and got inside slamming the door. "Bye Dej, text us laterr" you waved bye to her, seeing her wave back. Tay rolled his window up and drove off. Taylor shook her head and laughed.