TWO.

TLC

You know he has a girl right?" Taylor reminded you. "Yea, It's Sasha. We're just going to smoke in his dorm. No biggie" you shrugged your shoulders.

It had been a few weeks since you and Connie smoked in Eren's dorm. You were a little sad to find out that Connie had a girl, but it's whatever. He gave you his number and y'all would talk a few times.

"No biggie?!" Taylor exclaimed,  raising her eyebrows. You nodded. "First off: Connie called you sexy, he gave you his number and now he's inviting you to his- lemme say that again HIS dorm to smoke. i'm pretty sure Sasha will not be there" Taylor crossed her arms and you pressed your lips together.

"Well when you put it like that, you make it seem like we gone fuck or sum" you frown at her and she looked at Eren who wasn't paying y'all no attention at all.

Taylor smacked his arm and he dropped his phone. He looked up "Yes Taylor". "N/N said Connie invited her over to smoke, Alone by the way."

"Okay, n/n bring some weed back for me" Eren glanced up at you "Most def, i gotchu" Taylor huffed and continued "You dont think it's sus that Connie and y/n will be alone together?" She stared at Eren, hoping he would agree with her.

"Nah, Connie is a very loyal person. Why would he wanna date somebody that looks like Y/n"  You gasp and look at Eren who was snickering. Taylor put her hand over her mouth, laughing.

"Shutcho bum ass up. I'm most def not getting you nothing now" Eren immediately stopped laughing and looked at you. "C'mon n/n i'm just playing" He frowned.

"Naw you wasn't . I'll just keep some for me, Dej and Tay" You flicked your long black hair in his face. "I'll let you ride my Jeep" Eren said, trying to bribe you.

You smiled at him "Oooo bet. Don't try me again either" You grabbed your phone and texted Connie "Eren said.." you looked back up at him "You want an ounce?" He nodded.

You started typing again "Eren said he wants an eighth." you pressed send and laughed a little you knew Eren would be pissed.
✈︎✈︎✈︎

You pulled your shorts down as you waited on Connie to open the door. It was a little chilly, but it was towards the end of the day in Chicago. you knew it would drop down to the 70s tomorrow, so you were gonna wear some shorts.

You stood at his door for another second before you turned around. This man wasn't here, you sighed and started to walk away. You felt annoyed that he had you come here, and he wasn't even here himself. The door opened and Connie looked confused when he didn't see anyone there.

He looked to the left, noticing a familiar black purse. "Yo, Y/N" You stop walking and turn around. You see Connie waving his hands towards you. You giggled a bit and jogged back to him. "What the fuck took you so long" you furrow your eyebrows.

"Sorry i was in the bathroom" connie rubbed the back of his neck, moving over to the side letting you in.

Connie's room was pretty clean, which shocked you. His bed was made and his desk had all his papers neatly stacked. He had a black mini fridge with a 'C' magnet on it.

You sat on Connie's bed and watched him open his drawer, getting a bag of weed out. Connie swiftly sat down in a chair and opened the bag. the marijuana smell hit your nose and you were eager to smoke.

Connie licked the swisher paper and neatly placed weed all over, not missing any spots. He started folding the paper and reached for his lighter on his dresser.