Hello!

(haha funny meme)

In case you guys are wondering, yes, this is VaporwaveBoba. And spaceBobastories. I've decided to make a new account, for real this time. I decided to write a story for an AU me and my friend made, so I shouldn't get all the credit, so you should thank her too. She did amazing at fleshing out the characters! Anyways, here are the characters you will be encountering! Keep in mind I will update this as time goes on.

1. Huanhuan Shou- A 15 year old dragon fire spirit who's always looking to stir up some chaos. He has fire powers and is one of the mascots for Beijing 2008.

2. Nini Luo- A 15 year old swallow and an aspiring artist and gymnast with a hopeful smile on her face. She has wind powers and is one of the mascots for Beijing 2008.

3. Tom da Silva- A 15 year old plant boy who despite his colorful appearance, is a moody and gothic guy. He has decay powers and is the Paralympic mascot for Rio 2016.

4. Vinicius "Vini" Moreira- A 15 year old cat-monkey-bird thing with a flair for theatre and the dramatic. He has animal powers and is the Olympic mascot for Rio 2016.

5. Soohorang Pyon- A 17 year old white tiger who, despite his flirty and teasing nature, is a loyal friend who will stick with you through thick and thin. He has peace powers and is the Olympic mascot for PyeongChang 2018.

6. Bandabi Park- A 17 year old moon bear who can be quite shy, but hides many deep emotions. He has moon powers and is the Paralympic mascot for PyeongChang 2018.

7. Someity Miyamoto- A 14 year old virtual being who, after entering the real world, has taken an in anime and pop culture. She has sakura powers and is the Paralympic mascot for Tokyo 2020.

8. Miraitowa Miyamoto- A 14 year old virtual being who is a technological genius thanks to his knowledge of the virtual world. He has virtual powers and is the Olympic mascot for Tokyo 2020. 

9. Miga Stewart- A 9 year old orca/bear hybrid with a big heart and a bigger love for humanity. She has orca powers and is one of the Olympic mascots for Vancouver 2010.

10. Zaika Morozov- A 17 year old rabbit with a huge sadistic streak. She has death powers and is one of the Olympic mascots for Sochi 2014.

11. Athena Mylonas- A 13 year old daidala who loves magic of all kinds and aspires to be a great witch. She has time powers and is one of the Olympic mascots for Athens 2004.

12. Niu Lan- A 13 year old cow with a love for the supernatural and will stop at nothing to prove their existence. She has rune powers and is the Paralympic mascot for Beijing 2008.

13. Powder North- A 22 year old snowshoe hare who hates her job as much as she hates her life. She has aerokinetic powers and is one of the mascots for Salt Lake City 2002.

14. Cobi Rebollo- A dog owned by Petra. On the surface he just looks like a normal Catalan Sheepdog (despite the fact he can talk), but there might be more to him than he seems. He has ??? powers and is the Olympic mascot for Barcelona 1992.

15. Lyo Han- A 16 year old lion with strength in his mind and a fire in his heart, he acts like a typical shonen protagonist. He has chimera powers and is one of the Youth Olympic mascots for Singapore 2010.

16. Merly Tang- A 16 year old merlion with a love for the environment and science, and the demeanor of a shoujo protagonist. She has mermaid powers and is one of the Youth Olympic mascots for Singapore 2010.

Thats all I could write so far. Enjoy the chaos!

(btw yes, you can ask the characters questions, its like an ask blog in 'ere)

Enjoy!