A normal day in the Fuwa household

"HUANHUAN, WHAT THE HELL?!" Jingjing screamed at Huanhuan after smelling a faint burnt odor. He always had to deal with whatever chaos Huanhuan threw at him. It's been like that for many, many years.

"Oh, come on! I only burnt dinner! What are you so mad about?" Groaned Huanhuan. "YOU BURNT IT BECAUSE YOU COOKED IT WITH A FLAMETHROWER!" "I mean, using the oven is boring! And besides, using the flamethrower is much easier." Stupid Huanhuan.

Beibei ran down the stairs. "I smelt something burnt here. Did you burn dinner?" She was more calm towards Huanhuan's antics. "Unfortunately. He never learns." "HEY!" Good lord, he was mad. "Huanhuan, it's ok. Mistakes happen. Just remember to never do that again." Huanhuan felt a little better after she comforted him. Beibei then talked to Jingjing. "So... did he use the famous flamethrower again?" Jingjing nodded. Beibei then muttered. "Guess we'll order takeout." Huanhuan pumped his fist in the air.

As soon as takeout was mentioned, Yingying zoomed down the stairs. "YES! High-five!" The others just stared at them. "What? At least it isn't burnt chicken!" Everyone else nodded. Yingying walked up to Huanhuan. "Hey, you burnt dinner with the flamethrower?" Huanhuan nodded." Yingying smirked. "Niiiice." Jingjing grunted.

Jingjing rolled his eyes. "Well, since we're going out for takeout, mind telling Nini, Huanhuan?" Huanhuan blushed. "Alright! You got it, chief!" As Huanhuan walked up the stairs, Jingjing stared at him and stopped him midway. "Oh, and DON'T get too... intimate. We all know what happened last time." Huanhuan muttered to himself. "Dammit." He knocked on Nini's door, and after getting a response, walked in. Nini was sitting on her bed, drawing some birds.

"Oh.. hey babe. What's up?" Huanhuan flushed. AGAIN. Nerd. "Oh, hey babe! Just drawing some birds wearing hats. I know, its stupid, but c'mon! Who doesn't love animals wearing hats?" Huanhuan chuckled. "Well, I'm just here to tell you that we're getting take out, and you're coming with us." Nini nodded. Alright! Lemme get my jacket though." After she was finished, Huanhuan held her hand, and walked down the stairs with her.

"So... have we all agreed on KFC?" Everyone, including Huanhuan and Nini, said "Aye!" Jingjing led everyone to the car. The fire was put out while Huanhuan was gone, so they didn't have anything to worry about. 

F̴̨̧̨̢̗͙̙̘̦͚̞͎͙͉̖̝̝̗̮͓͓͎̯͓̱͙̫̞̱̦̠̳͓̩̣͇̫̼̂̾͆̿̍͗̆̀̔̒̈́́̅̐̊͗̈́̓̂̿͘͝͝͠͝͠ͅṍ̸̝̣͚͖̲̰̖̲̺̠̤̣̟̜̱̺̺͚͙̠͎͓̠͉̤̞̖͉͙̙͖̣̘͐͋̽̒̔̑͑͐̌̈̂̀̑̕̕̕ŗ̵̡̧̛̟͕͈͕͉̦͇͇͙̗͚̰̊́̾̄͊̌̅̆͝͝ ̸̢̧̧̢̢͇̯̺̘̳̞̗̣͕̞̬͙̙͖̖͕͓͚͉̝͓̟͈͓̉͐̒͛̃͌͒͊͊̀̾̈́̊̋̀͘͝͠͝͝ͅn̸̢̨̡̗̜͉̰̲̟̣̯͓̼̬̩̺͔̳͙̺̰̘͇͈͔͕̝̬͕̞̝͒̈̏̃̀́̈́̀̀̎̏́̓̽̆̈́̂̇͒͘̚ȏ̴̧̢̡̨̧͕͎͇̮̲͖̣͇̲͖̬͓̬̝̦͇̱̳̳͈̯͙͖̥̳̠̗͎͓̮̽̑͆͆́̎͛͂̓̒͜ͅͅw̶̛̲̳̰̗͕͕̦̮̰͕̙̗̮͇̏̈́̎͂̈́̈́͛̓̈́̄̀̈́͛̄̅͒̈͊͘͜͜͝͠͝͠,̸̢̨̺̩̪̪͈̱̖̭̮̠̗͓͛͌̀̆̿͗̂́̇̓̊̍͒̔̑̊̈͛̇͆̚͘̕͜͝͝ ̷̢̡̨̦̞̩̻̝͈͎̦͇͙̘͚̻̳͙͙͇͉̰̼̬̖̰̖̯̬̝̟̞̠̘͈͚̎̐̐̍̇̋͗͒̓̀͘͜͝ͅa̷̱̥̦͙̻͈̺̻̜̻̰̲̣͉̞̦̒̏͊̽̏̔͊̃͌̽̃̀̋̅̉̍͘̕͝t̴̢̩̗͙͈̜̝̻̰̹͍͚͌̑͆̓͘ͅ ̷̤̼̯̹̹͕͈̃͗̎͊͆̊͊̀̅̀̌̆̋̈́̍͗̐̈́̃̀̐̚͠͝͝ḷ̵̨̧̨̨̛͖͔̝̞̭̺̜̠͍̘͎̝̺̠̭̣̜̱̗͍̬̘̞̘͍͔̞͚̺̝̲͊̀̊͑̿̅̏́͆̀͊̑͊̌͊̈́͒͋̚͘͜͜͜e̸̠̠̟̯̝̲̦͔͓̦̥̠͖̠̠̮̜̮̾ȃ̴̛͍̈̃̎̅̏́͊́͂̾͑͗͌̌͐̉͐͊̒̋̃̿̔̕͝͝s̷̥̮͖̪͎̫̻̣̞̤̜͙͉͓͓̻͚̠̯͖̥̞͎̭̥̖͓̫̝̹̺̞̞͔̫̗̜̦̾̽̆̋̌́̄̉̾̌t̴̛͕͚͍̠͈̙̲̲̼͔́̒̐̎̊́̃̿̎͂̽̽̽̑͐͊̒͒̊̅́̄͒̀̂̅̚͘̕̕͝͝͝.̶͕̦̲̫̰͇̬̼̮͓͕͈̮̜̪̳͙̮̲͈̭̳̙̣̩̰͚̗͍̹͔͍́́̎͋̊͛̆͒͋̾͊̔̌ͅͅ