Chapter 1 How it Starts

Months passed after the containment breach and Crystal was now a member of the foundation as well as Felix. They were no longer D-classes; they were now field agents; however Crystal did have a small problem. Other than many of the other agents not trusting her she couldn't get much clothing on her body otherwise it will combust down to how it did for her D-class clothing.

The first time it happened she was rather embarrassed. Soon after ten pairs of clothes combusted they gave her a tank top that didn't cover up her stomach and shorts. After she got those on they didn't combust, showing that it's the only kind of clothes Crystal could wear without it blowing up.

However things for her weren't easy because some agents liked to talk to her while others didn't trust her because all they saw in her was nothing but a demon. This made Crystal kind of sad because while she had some demon looks she isn't one. Even with all of this she still tried to be friendly to the other agents, some of them tried to not be scared of her and see that she's nothing like her father.

One day Crystal is in her dorm waiting for her first mission; lately it has only been training for herself, Felix, and Lara. However the foundation had some test for her to see how certain SCP's will interact with her.

Soon the com in her room the voice over said "Crystal report to the general's office repeat Crystal report to the general's office".

Crystal got up and went to his office. When she arrived that it was the generals right hand man he said "ah Crystal you're here please take a set".

She took a seat and asked "Um where's the general Mr. Marvin"?

Marvin said "oh he's out on a mission right now so I'm in charge until he gets back. So you must be wondering why I called you here".

Crystal answered "yeah why did you call me here"?

Marvin said "well there's a certain SCP that I want you to have an interaction with to see how it will react to you".

Crystal nodded and said "OK so where should I go to find the SCP"?

Marvin there's knowledge about its location in the semi truck outside just go there and you'll find out".

This made Crystal suspicious but her curiosity overcame her suspicion so she left the room and went to find the truck.

After Crystal left Marvin smiled evilly and said "Ha little does she know that the SCP she's dealing with is a keter class let's see how SCP 4885 will interact with her".

(With Crystal)

Finding the truck was harder for Crystal then she thought it would be but she was eventually able to find it and when she did there was a computer that was turned on. She went up to it and it said that SCP 4885 was located in the forest. Suddenly Crystal felt that something had just teleported inside of her and she felt extraordinary pain as she felt a hand claiming up her throat and once the hand was out of her mouth everything went black for her.