Chapter 7 : Tell Us The Truth!

~ At Mikono Cafe ~

" WHAT?!!!. "

Subaru: Calm down you guys.

Miko: It can't be helped, Subaru.

Amaterasu: Yes, yesterday's battle was too unusual.

The day after the fight, Subaru, Miko, and Amaterasu explained the incident to Masato and The Link Dragon Order. They were losing their minds as they were told what occurred yesterday.

Agito: So let me get this straight. Yuga's ENTIRE deck is Lost Rised.

Masato: And that includes Garga and the GarTrio?!.

Cross: That's not all...

Miko: You see...

{ Flashback }

Subaru's life has reached zero. Due to Yuga's impact, he fell to the ground and struggled to get upright. That's when Yuga went up to him and offered his hand.

Yuga: *smile* That was a good match!.

Subaru: You too.

Subaru excepted Yuga's hand and manage to stand up. He was still too confused about the fight, but it was still fun from his point of view. Yuga was smiling the whole time. He pulls out his deck again, which surprised everyone.

Yuga: You all did a really good job. Why not come out?.

Subaru: Wait...

Miko: Could it be...

Four balls of light came out of Yuga's deck. Then they emerged into four specific monsters.

" Yeah! The Shadow Trio is here. "

" Come on you three, you're too enthusiastic. "

Yes, they're the GarTrio and Garga. But, what disturbed the others was their appearances were different. They usually have a bright color scheme. Now, it was a mixture of purple, gray, red, and black.

Especially Garga. His body was black, his eyes are red, and the gem in the middle of his chest was now dark purple.

Subaru, Miko, Haru, and Amaterasu were terrified at first. But as they get a closer look at all of them, they realized two things.

Firstly, they were acting the same way as they usually do. Secondly, the GarTrio called themselves the Shadow Trio.

The monsters looked at them and smiled.

Garcat: Hi!. Nice to meet you!.

Gardog: That was an awesome fight!.

Garbird: Even though I didn't get to be in it, I agree with Gardog. *yawn*

Garga: Most definitely.

The group was speechless. They never expected the GarTrio and Garga to also lose their memories.

" Vile Ranma, what are you trying to gain from all of this?. "

{ End of Flashback }

This just made the Link Dragon Order even more stunned. To think that they missed all of this in just a day.

Subaru: I thought we could at least talk to the GarTrio.

Cross: To think that Lost Rising made them lose their memories.

Agito: Isn't there a way to fix this mess?!.

Miko: No there's not.

Subaru: If we forced them to remember, it might create more problems rather than solving them.