Worlds away

When.

When your world revolves around you, then every story is your own.

When someone is your world you revolve around them, and your stories are one.

When a world full of life with a moon to watch over now sends you floating away to eternity.

When your mind is in empty space only able to see your world from a distance, what is there to be?

Happy.

Happy to have been a part of that world, and to be important for it's future.

Happy that you can see the world in a new light, one that shines throughout the universe.

Happy to see how many worlds you can impact and be a part of, that each world is connected and that you are going to find more.

Happy to be one of the few to experience that world and appreciate it, will you dwell in it's passing or move through the cosmos?

Move.

Move on with your life, and be able to smile at your memories.

Move forward through the void, listening to the voices breaking through it.

Move your body one step at a time, your heart and mind fight for the best and will find an answer.

Move with hope and with those that support you, every world you've met gave you an experience and will guide you.

Love each world and your own. You are a part of the universe too, as much as anyone is.

Each world is different, and I love them all.