12

In the entrance of the highway, the team is gathering their supplies from the Eagle, which is being repaired by the Owl and Dragonfly.

Power Surge: All right, Caspian. We're here on your magical highway.....so now what?

Caspian: Now, we travel down the highway to the caves of the Mediterranean Sea....luckily, we're close...

Dragonfly: Yeah and luckily, we have transportation.

The Owl: The Eagle should beam through all this debris and the cave system with no problems.

Neon Crane: That Leviathan can't reach here...right?

Keera: Don't worry, Enhuman....we're safe in these caves....just got to worry about the guardians watching the fragments of the crystal.

Thermo: Wait, there's Guardian's watching over these fragments?

Caspian: I thought I mentioned that.

Mother Nature: No, you left that out....how many are there?

Caspian: Well, we've already taken care of Kalara and gained one piece....so....six guardians...six pieces. So, without further distractions, we need to get moving.

Thermo: Hey, Mr. Parker....uh...a word please?

Quantum walks over to Power Surge, Neon Crane, Thermo and Phantom.

John: What's up, guys?

Thermo: With all due respect, sir, we were almost killed by a giant sea monster.

Phantom: That is something you forget to mention comes with this superhero business.

Power Surge: Look, we're just trying to say that....maybe, we're in over our heads with this one.

Quantum: Hey, I won't sugar coat it for you guys. We are up to our heads in this, but we're superheroes for a reason....we've always risen with blood and tears....but believe it or not.....like it or not....our fate and chances of survival rests in the hands of an sea-dweller.

Quantum walks off.

Neon Crane: It sounds like Mr. Parker said in a polite way....we're effed....

Phantom: Yep...

Power Surge: Pretty much.

Thermo: Uh-huh.

The Owl: Alright, everyone. Let's saddle up.

The Supers and Purifiers enter the Eagle, before Sun Sorceress notices Mother Nature using her powers to scan the cave.

Sun Sorceress: Arianna. What are you doing?

Mother Nature: The cave.....she's so powerful....I've never felt anything like this.....we're close....close to something.

The Eagle flies through the ancient caves of the highway, before finally reaching the tunnels of the Mediterranean Sea.

Caspian: This is it.....we're right under the entire sea mass of the Mediterranean sea.

Quantum: Arianna?

Mother Nature scans the entire cave mass with her nature powers.

Mother Nature: Yep. This is it.

Dragonfly: So.....where do you think our piece of Atlantis' heart would be?

Scarlett: Well, I'm going to take a wild bet that the temple with the two eye sockets would suffice.

The team examine the face like structure with the two tunnels, before Quantm speaks.