Chapter 5

I sat up on my bed, reminiscing on the events that happened last night.

I reached to move the blanket on me to get out of bed, but I was too sore.

Harry and I worked out together for a good 2 hours, and let me tell you, he looks and acts like a cupcake but he is hard core.
I've never worked out so hard in my life, and I couldn't let him think I was weak, so of course I tried to beat him in everything.
Except lifting weights. (Haha)

I pulled myself out of bed and took a long hot shower.

Today was the day of the concert, and as close as Harry and I have gotten over the past few days, I was disappointed in how far away I sat from them.

Once I got out of the shower, I heard a soft knock. "Room service!"
I sighed, not even dressed yet, decided to let them in.
"Come in." I said digging through my suit cases for clothes.

"You'll let room service see you in a towel, almost completely naked and not me?" Harry said, leaning against the wall near me.
"You aren't room service.." I giggled, pulling my towel up closer to my neck.

"I came to ask you where your seats are." I reached for my carry on and threw it towards Harry.
"The ticket is in there somewhere."

He picked up the ticket and gave it a hard look.
"You sit in section C way far from the stage and you payed over 700 dollars for it?!" He gasped, shaking his head disappointingly.
"Yeah. You should see the cost for floor seats." I joked.

"This isn't going to work. No.. These are terrible seats." He said ripping the ticket.
"Harry! How am I supposed to get into the concert now?"
"Brixton. Look at me. Who am I?" He laughed, teasing me. "You do realize I can get you your money back, and get you into M&G with floor seats right? Backstage pass too."

"Harry y'all don't even sell backstage passes." I laughed confusingly. "That's my point. I can get you whatever you want and it's not even a big deal." He threw the ticket in the trash and smiled.

"You're coming to our sound check. We have to meet a few fans too. That won't bother you right?" He pouted playfully.
"Why would it bother me?"
I took a few steps closer to him, taking in the smell of his cologne.
"These girls don't know about us. I can flirt with them all I want." He smirked, playing with a piece of my hair.
"You wouldn't dare." I winked, pushing him up against the wall.

"Eh. Be ready in 20."
He walked out of the room without even answering my question.

"They don't know about us?" I repeated what he said once he left.
Either he was being stupid, reciting his own song, or he really did think we were something. An item?