Chapter 1

"Bri!! I know you're on your way to LA , but I just wanted you to know I love you and I hope you have a safe trip! Call me when you land!" I played the voicemail, once I claimed my bags.
My friend Ashley didn't care for One Direction, so she didn't want to come, but she promised me that if anything happened while I was alone here, she would make sure I was okay.

I smiled at my phone, before tossing it in my purse and walking out of the airport.

I stood outside waiting for a cab to drive by.
Since I wasn't from a busy city like LA, I wasn't sure how to call a cab, or if you just stand and wait for a cab driver to see you.
I had no idea.

"Taxi!" A deep, husky voice called as he waved his right hand in the air, while he held bags in his left hand and a plane ticket, and passport in his mouth.

I watched as the cab driver slowed down and stopped in front of the tall man with a handful of things.
He struggled to grab the papers in his mouth and sit the bags down.
"Need help, sir?" The cab driver asked politely, unbuckling his seatbelt.
"Uh. No, I was trying to tell you, the ride isn't for me, it's for the young lady across from me."
I blushed, as he finally pointed to me and the cab driver nodded his head and drove over to me.

The man walked closer to me, with his hat over his eyes and his head down, so I couldn't see his face.
"Take the cab. I can wait." I said smiling.
He shook his head, refusing.
"No please, you look like you have important things to do with all those bags. It was nice of you to offer me the ride though." I said once more, placing my hand gently on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He spoke, trying to mimic my accent, so I couldn't hear his own.
I hesitated to tell him, because I didn't know him and I was all alone.
I didn't want him to follow me or anything.
"I was wondering because I'm going to the Mondrian Hotel, and I can take you to your hotel and then just go to mine, and pay for your drive. It's no big deal."
He said, still looking down at his feet, and covering up his accent poorly.
"I'm going to the Mondrian Hotel as well." I smiled, bending down to grab my bags.
"No no, let me." He began to take my bags, even though he already had a handful of his own.
He gently put them in the back, and sat down in the back seats with me.

"I'm Brixton. You are?" I held my hand out to shake his hand, but he was looking out the window.
"Brixton? Like the Brixton district in south London?" He chuckled, ignoring my question.
"Uh I guess so. I honestly just thought my parents had a weird taste in names." I giggled, pushing loose strands of hair behind my ear and glancing at my phone.
"At least your name isn't Harold." He said laughing, finally taking his hat off revealing his man bun.

It was at that moment I realized he was THE Harry Styles.
I couldn't ruin the moment though, he obviously trusted me enough to reveal himself.
"Oh no, I adore the name Harold. It's very... Sophisticated." I winked, pulling my glasses down the bridge of my nose.
"I don't mean to sound like a self centered arse, but you do know who I am right?" He asked, with panic in his eyes.
Of course I knew who he was, but I wasn't going to show it.
"Yeah, I'm actually here for y'all's concert." I smiled, but my smile faded when he didn't say anything.
I shouldn't have told him I knew he was famous.
"You're good at keeping calm." He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"You're not so good at hiding your accent" I teased him.
Harry smiled, and I sat in the back seat feeling stupid for not noticing him earlier, when he called for the cab.
"You're a sweet man, Harold." I continued the conversation. "It's a shame, not everyone can witness you struggling, but still willing to help others." I said looking into his tired eyes, bringing up what happened earlier.
"Well not everyone is as kind looking as you. Normally I wouldn't help anyone because it'd cause a scene, but I figured you would get a clue that I was trying to hide from people."
I nodded my head and looked out the window.
"So Brixton, how long will you be in LA?" I could feel his eyes burning into my skin, but I continued to look away. "2 weeks." I smiled, keeping it short and sweet.
He sighed, "That's a shame.. I'm staying for 3 weeks."
"What do you mean?" I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.
"It's a shame I have to spend an extra week without you here." I covered my face, making sure he couldn't see me blushing.
"Do you have anything planned other than going to our concert? Or were you just planning on to hang around LA?" He asked inching his hand closer to me.
"I came alone, so I don't have any plans really." I nervously smiled, as his hand gently grabbed my thigh.

The driver cleared his throat, slowing down the car.
We finally arrived to the Mondrian and Harry took his hand away from me.
I dug through my purse to find my wallet to pay the driver but Harry coughed, causing me to look up at him.
He shook his head at me, before handing the driver the money for the ride.
"Harold.." I whispered, so no one heard outside of the cab. "Not okay." I said opening the door on my side.
Harry bent over and put his hat and sunglasses on, before grabbing all the bags out of the trunk of the car.
He smiled at me, handing me my bags.
"Hopefully our rooms are close to each other." Harry smirked, pulling the hotel doors open for me.
I laughed, ignoring his comment even though I was hoping the same thing.

We sat our bags down by the front desk and waited for our room keys.

"Room 7 floor 10" I read out loud.
Harry smirked before picking up our bags and pulling me towards the elevator. "Room 10 Floor 10. Only 3 rooms down from yours." He smirked once more, making me weak at the knees.

The elevator beeped at our floor and he sat my bags down at my door.
"Nice meeting you Styles." I said unlocking my door, and winking at him before closing it.

I looked out the peep hole in the door, and saw Harry lay his back against the wall across from my room while rubbing his fingers through his hair, smiling.