TS- Tay Hai

Part-3

Ignoring her Baba's call behind, she ran upstairs and made her way towards the room they had started sharing at Amma's insistence.

Amma is very caring towards her and treats her like the same way she treats Keerti. She always supports her, tries to make her feel comfortable and uplift her mood, whenever she feels low.

And whenever something happens between her and Raghav, Raghav is the one, who gets a good scolding from Amma, sometimes even without fault. He's always pissed that Amma always takes her side. Chuckling.

She mentally thanked her stars that she had gone out of town with Keerti, otherwise she would have been very sad to see her children like this. As she always wants to see them together. Sighed.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard some faint noise and realized that she was standing outside their room. Smiling sadly, she wiped her tears and peeped through the door.

Her sadness turned to horror as soon as she saw him lying on the bed uncomfortably and gasping for the breath. With the fresh tears in her eyes, she immediately rushed towards him. Her heart was breaking seeing the way he was struggling.

"R-Raghav..." She called him as soon as she reached near him. A big lump formed in her throat and more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Raghav" she called him again, patting his cheeks while he tried to keep his eyes open.

"Raghav...please aankhe khuli rakho apni" she told him sobbing while constantly rubbing his palm.

"Tum...tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Saans lene ki koshish karo, han?" More than him, she was convincing herself. She had no idea what to do so that he would become normal again.

She was very scared at that moment as she's experienced it before also. So she continued to rub his palm and pat his cheeks while mumbling sweet nothings to him.

Her hands immediately stopped moving the moment she heard him calling her.

"Pa..ll..avi" she caressed his hair while he again tried to speak to which she nodded and said, "Han Raghav main yahin hoon...kuch nahi..." Before she could complete, she was interrupted by his anxious voice,

"Pall...avi"

"Raghav, please tum stress mat do apne aap ko. Calm down, gehri saanse lo" she started rubbing his palm again as he still having trouble breathing.

"Don't... Don't go...please.." he spoke again. For a moment she stopped what she was doing. With the tears in her eyes, she stared at him. This is what she wanted. She wanted him to stop her. But definitely not like this.

"Raghav tum...kya hua..tum..." She patted his cheeks as he gasped for breath again. But all she could hear from him was, 'Please don't leave me' again and again.

"H-han Raghav main kahin nahi jaa rahi. Main idhar hi hoon. Tumhare paas, tumhare sath"

As soon as those words of reassurance came out of her mouth, he felt relieved. He felt his breathing is returning to normal but still was heavy.

Seeing his breath getting normal, she heaved a sigh of relief and closed her eyes to thank her God.

Making him sit comfortably, she wiped the sweat beads from his face and then rubbed his back while making him drink water.

He nodded in response when she asked him if he is ok and all the time his gaze never left her. But a sudden panic aroused inside him again when he noticed her unstoppable tears.