TS- Tay Hai

Part-1

"Raghav, main jaa rahi hoon" she meekly informed him, whose back was facing her.

He shut his eyes tightly and clenched his fists as soon as those words came out of her mouth. Although he had already prepared himself for this, but he still did not have the courage to face her. So he, without turning, nodded his head plainly and asked her to take care of herself.

And after that, he thought she would leave but he could still feel her presence. Perhaps she was expecting him to turn around and say goodbye to her.

He too wanted to turn and see her, one last time. But at the same time, he knew that he wouldn't see her go. And also, he knew that if he turned, he would become weak and try to stop her, which he did not want at all. As he promised her and himself that he would never stop her, he would respect her every decision.

As soon as he felt that she was gone, he exhaled deeply. He ran his fingers through his hair and a lone tear escaped from his eyes, thinking that she finally left, him.

Twenty-five days ago, he asked for one last chance to rectify all his mistakes and promised her that he will give her family back, all the happiness and love she was longing for. And along with that, he also promised her that if he failed to fulfill his promise, he himself would set her free after a month, without saying anything.

As promised, one by one he gave her back everything, he had intentionally or unintentionally snatched away from her. One by one everyone in the Deshmukh family accepted her again. Even her Sulochana Kaku was also changing. Everyone in her family had accepted their marriage also.

But still there was a person who neither accepted her nor their marriage and that person is none other than, her Baba, Vijay Deshmukh. Although he was melting but he was still adamant not to accept her, till yesterday.

Yesterday, when her Baba announced that he was ready to accept her, his happiness had no bounds. But it didn't last long, because what her Baba said next, shook him from the core. As her Baba made a condition that he would accept her only when she broke all ties with him.

All the time he just kept looking at her to know her reaction. But she stood there, numb. For the first time after their marriage, he failed to see any reaction from her. For the first time he did not understand what she really wanted.

But reality hit him hard when he came out of his bubble and realized that this was what he wanted. This is what he wanted that her entire family to accept her, again. She was also longing for her Baba to accept her again. And when he finally agreed to accept her, he could not let the opportunity go by his hand. So, without having any second thought, he accepted his offer.

And the moment, he announced his decision, he felt her looking at him but he didn't dare to look at her. As he did not want her to know how sad he felt, uttering those words. How hurt he looked at that moment. Only he knows how hard it was for him to be strong at that time. Especially when he is deeply in love with her.

He promised himself on the very first day of the challenge that he would never let her get away from him. Although at that time, he uttered those words absentmindedly, but all he knew that he mean each and every word. Because for him, their marriage means a lot.

As the days passed, he started spend more time with her and he started to understand her even more. He started taking care of every little thing of hers. Don't know when her smile became a reason for his happiness. All he just wanted to protect her. And slowly he got so used to her that he could not even imagine a day without her.

But the day he realized what place she holds in his heart, the day he realized that he is deeply in love with his wife and the day he was about to tell her about his feelings for her, her Baba dropped the bomb and crushed it all.

He so wanted to stick on his words that he would not let her go. He so wanted to stop her from going but he could not be selfish this time. For him, her happiness matters, nothing else. And if he has to sacrifice his own happiness for that, he will do happily.

And after announcing his decision, he neither spoke to her nor looked at her. Because he knew that if he did, he would be weak, which he does not want at all. They spoke to each other for the first time after yesterday, that too when she came to inform about her departure.

He turned abruptly to get a glimpse of her but she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she's gone. Even after winning the challenge, her trust and returning all her happiness, he lose, her. She left him, forever.

It was paining inside.
His heart was aching. He wanted to scream out loud and cry to lighten his heart, but no sound came out of his mouth.

The moments he spent with her, were constantly coming in front of his eyes like a slide show. Till yesterday she was there with him, in every breath, every time, but now she will just be a memory. How would he be without her? Now he just can only wish that she somehow comes back, to him.

He is badly going to miss her. Her presence, her smile, her laughter, her teasings when he gets overdramatic, their cute fights, her silently care for him, her helping him improve his relationship with his mother, he will miss all these things very badly.

His mind was so occupied with all these thoughts that suddenly it started suffocating him. He found his breathing uneven.

Feeling the uneasiness, he clutched his chest with one hand as it was paining while with other hand, he held his head because he was feeling dizzy, causing him to stumble continuously.

Sweating profusely and having trouble opening his eyes, he felt a loss of control and fell on the bed.

"Pallavi"

'Tere bin jee na payunga
Sach much mar hi jayunga
Ye tay hai, Ye tay hai…'

To Be Continue...

-

Hola everyone!

I'm back again and this time with a TS. I hope you will like it.

I will post next part very soon. Till then keep voting and commenting.

#HappyReading