Exploring

Even without opening his eyes, Ben knew something was wrong. His plain, cheap duvet was replaced with an extremely soft comforter. As he slowly began to open his eyes and wake up he realized that he was in a familiar yet extremely distant and strange place. It was his room but much different. His Walls were no longer white but now a baby blue tint. His bed covers had spider man all over them. His Pc and desk were no longer there instead was a toy box that was open and action figures were strewn across his carpet. His Nirvana and gaming posters had been replaced by posters of Paw Patrol, Dinosaurs, and Superman. A Large Teddy Bear was sat next to him on his bed. Ben immediately recognized this bear as "Buddy" who he had thrown out years ago but regretted it ever since. Ben was wearing a Dinosaur footed onesie. Stickers of different cartoon characters were placed around his room. Bene then pulled the covers off and got out of bed. The carpet felt newer and softer under his feet. His entire room looked like a room for a 4 year old but was made for an adult. That scared him. All of a sudden a rushing feeling of innocence swept over him and Ben began to play with the action figures on the floor without even thinking until he regained his senses and began contemplating what just happened. He had just played with action figure something that he hadn't done in years and he strangely enjoyed it. Ben got up and went over to what seemed to be a Thomas the train bookshelf and took off a picture book with Chase from paw patrol on the front of it. Strangely he could not read it. Ben wondered why and could not come up with an explanation. He then realized there was an extra door in his room that had not been there before. Ben opened it and found that there was a full bathroom. There was a large toilet, a sink, a toothbrush with ironman decals on it, and a crest kids toothpaste. All of a sudden footsteps approached Bens door then knocked.