strict

⚠️R*PE⚠️ if you're not comfortable with that please skip just a tiny bit cringe words hes saying made me puke lol

Y/N'S POV

my mom lizzie didnt let me go to the party that me and my friends planned in a month. I was pissed i did everything that she told me to but she didnt let me go still.

"Mom please i did everything, after the party you can ground me its just my friends wants me to be there we planned that for a whole month" i begged but she just rolled her eyes.

"No y/n what if you get drugged there!?! What can happen!" She explained so i rolled my eyes back.

Then i ran into my room and slammed the door crying. Then i came up with a plan. I opened the window then jumped. I must admit it hurts but atleast i can go in that party. Im probably grounded for a year when i came back tho.

LIZZIE'S POV

im starting to feel guilty after not letting y/n go in the party. Shes right she did everything she could so I decided to go in her room. I knocked but i heard nothing, i knocked again.

"y/n open the door please let me talk to you" i said shouting. But no answer so i opened the door and saw the window open. She sneaked out!.

So i called her phone but it goes straight to voicemail
"Y/n come back right now or you'll be in a lot of trouble" i sent the voicemail.

"Ground me for a year i dont care. I dont wanna miss this party" y/n sent back after 10minutes.

Y/N'S POV

Mom is probably panicking right now and im really sorry 'im so dumb' 'i should've listened' but then my friend came reaching out to me.

"Y/n! Im glad you came! Here take a drink" she said and gave me the alcohol.

"Thanks heather" i smiled and she smiled back

"Oh and by the way this is paul" she introduced a boy to me and we shaked hands and talked.

~ 𝑓𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~

my mom called me "h- hey mom" i said stuttering. Im scared ofc.

"Y/N Y/M/L OLSEN IF YOU DONT COME HOME RIGHT NOW ILL-" i ended the call.

my head is pounding like crazy so i just decided to go home (uh oh)

"Cara guys? I need to go my mo-" i explained but cara cutted me off.

"let me guess aunt lizzie called you to be home?" She said then they started giggling.

"well yeah so i better go before theres a funeral tomorrow" i said joking.

"Let me take you home gorgeous" he said but i shaked my head.

"no im fine thanks paul" he just started giggling.

"no lets go" he grabbed my hand out of the bar and he drove to his house.

"paul what are you doing" paul starting to take off his pants.

"Shh babygirl (tf ew) you will like this" then i started crying.

(and the yk part i wont write that bc im uncomfy lol im so sorry for not writing that)

"you tell anyone and you're dead"i nodded my head then go straight to our house.

i started to twist the knob. when i opened the door i started to run to my room but got stopped my my angry mom in the living room.

"Young lady you are so grounded" she said angrily.

I nodded then run off to my room without saying a word to my mom. The person who just wanted me to be safe. It was all my fault.

i took a bath feeling disgusted by my own self.

"y/n desr open the door please i wanna talk to you" she said while knocking on the door. So i opened it

LIZZIE'S POV

she opened the door then i saw her eyes being so red and puffy.

"Oh my god what happened!" i started to get panicked.

"mom can you shout at me tomorrow i just wanted to go to sleep and have rest" she said sobbing.

"i wont shout at you what happened?" I asked her trying to get myself calm.

"H- he raped me mom..." she said then my heart started to break into pieces.

"im really sorry mom i tried, i really did its all my fault" she explained and now theres a tears running in my eyes

I couldn't do anything, i didn't protect her and it was all me.

"no no no sweetie its my fault" i said hugging her.

"He will pay, i promise he will" she gave me a weak smile then we hugged each other.

I couldn't asked for more. y/n is my everything and i will give her all i have till the end of the line.

~ 𝐴 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~

the person who raped my daughter is now in jail. It made my life better. But i know it will never change what happened in y/n.

she stayed in her room for weeks and didnt eat.

Y/N'S POV

im so weak I couldn't even walk or smile to my mom i know it was my own fault. a week later my mom came with a news that paul is now in jail.

im kinda happy because hes in jail but what he did will never change.

I took a bath then go in the living room greeted by my lovely mom.

"Hey! Im so glad you decided to go here come on!" She said pointing beside her.

i sitted down. "Mom thank you so much it was my fault im sorry thank you for being here with me everytime i did something i regret."

she gave me a huge smile then kisses my forehead. "Im so glad i see you smile, I couldn't asked for a better daughter"

———————————————————————————

Again im so sorry for not writing the r*pe part! It was really uncomfortable and I couldn't write it.