𝗧𝘄𝗼

*𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑*

Ever since COVID was first announced, things really went downhill. I couldn't model for companies, less photoshoots, less YouTube videos and less toilet paper. My friend chase was over. And he wouldn't stop talking about social media and him being upset since he couldn't post anymore. He honestly wouldn't stop talking so I decided to shut him up by getting my laptop and searching up omegle that way he can bother someone else with his problems.

"But I hate Omegle" he whined like a baby

I rolled my eyes and pressed start anyways. The first thing I saw wasn't very pleasing so I skipped. I forgot people use this website for. Other reasons.

"See this is why I hate Omegle"

"Chase"

"Yes"

"Shut up"

"Fine"

The next person came onto the screen. It was a girl that was like 5 years old. And she kept on cussing.

Skip

And finally at last something that wasn't stupid came onto the screen.
It was two girls.

"Hey what's you guys names??"

The girl on the right replied

"I'm Zoe and this is my friend Isabella."

They started to whisper back and forth but I could hear everything they were saying

"You realise we can hear everything you're saying"

The one on the left, isa rolled her eyes in return

Chase told them our names. They said something else but I wasn't paying attention.

"You guys are really attractive do you have Snapchat?" Chase blabbered like an idiot

"You are honestly really pretty"

Shit. That wasn't supposed to come out of my mouth.

I started to play with my hair covering up the fact that I had just called someone else pretty and my girlfriend was in the room next to me.

The next thing I knew, Zoe shouted out Isabella's numbers and chase snatched my phone and quickly saved it. He called the number and I skipped on the Omegle.