PROLOGUE:

WARNING! SLIGHT SPG! (BAWAL SA MGA BATA AT NAGFEFEELING BATA! KUNG AKALA MO INOSENTE KA! HALA LAYAS! KUNG MATIGAS ULO MO!? GORA BASA!)

I keep running in the sand happily watching every family is happy with their love ones. I'm happy too because mommy and daddy and my twin cousin is with me celebrating my graduation.

"Mira, baby come on let's eat" my mom called me in the middle of my daydreaming.

"Im coming mommy!" I shouted and run towards the cottage.

"Dont run." I look to kuya draco who's looking at me with his eyebrows encountered. Is he mad? He is.

"Yes, kuya" i said in sit down beside kuya drake who's eating peacefully. When i sit down he moved slowly toward the other side seems like he doesn't want to be near to me. I feel sad its not new when they give me cold treatment and avoided me.

They hate me since i arrive to the mansion 12 years ago when mommy and daddy adopted me.

"Im sorry kuya damon but there's no seat available, only on your side" i whisper my apologies so he wont get mad but i think he's gets mad, he looks at me and  anger is visible in his eyes.

Im resting in my hotel room, mommy and  the other fam was outside they still enjoying swimming, i feel tired so i go up to rest here in my room. I drifted to sleep due to exhaustion.

In the middle of my sleep i feel something in my thigh. Im half asleep when i open my eyes still in daze. I could see the person who's between my thigh. I was stunned when i could see clearly kuya draco kiss my thigh and smell my in between.

"K-kuya?" I stuttered when i spoke due to the feelings he's sending me. The foreign feeling that i dont know what it's called.

"Shhh. Im hungry" he said then he sit up straight and look at me with emotions that i cant identified.

"Eat, kuya" i said and motion my hand in my kitchen. He look at me intently and comes forward to me.

Then i realized this is the first time that we talked, because they dont want to talk to me. One question and one answer then its done we dont talk any further. And this is the first time he comes closer and for the first time he did first to come closer before they dont want to come near me and avoided any skinship with me. I don't know why but they said that they dont want me near them.

"But not that kind of food" im confused of what he said. Did he said he is hungry but not the kind of food? What does he mean by that?

"You said you're hungry" i said still confuse. He chuckles then he whisper to my ear.

"This, i want to eat this" he whisper and i feel he touched me in between. I look where he is holding. I look at him and ask.

"But its my private part? How can you eat that? You can't eat that because when you do i don't have private part anymore" he moved his head down there in take off my dolphin short with my panties.

I cover my hand in there but he dominantly take it off. "Silly, this is how to eat this" he said and i feel his tongue lick me down there.

Is this what he mean? Why is he licking that's its kind of icecream.

"B-But k-uya its dirty, and it's not for eating." My breathe hitched when he licked my sensitive part. He didn't give me an answer but instead he deep his head in my vigina.

His tongue nibble in my clit and motion his tongue circularly thats make me high. And a tingly sensation he gives when he suck my cl*t time to time. My body tremble in pleasure.

"Ahh, k-kuya d-draco i-i w-want t-to p-pee"  i said when i feel that there's coming out. I pushed his head away when i feel like its near.

"Let it out" i disagreed but he hold my both hand that keeps pushing his head away.

Second pass i cant hold it anymore and i feel that it came up. I look at him then i saw him licked what i release.

"You! Drink it? That's gross kuya" he chuckled and get a tissue and wipe me clean.

After cleaning me he put back my short and undies. And lay down beside me. He encircled his hand around my tummy and pull me closer to him.

"Sleep." And with that i drifted into slumber because of tiredness of what he did.

It feels wrong but at the same time right, how could it be?

----------
WOAHHH SHUTA PROLOGUE PALANG TO AMP.