Chapter 6

Advika's Pov
As Arnav left, we went inside the apartment. Rumi went to the counter and collected our flat keys. We went to our flat.

The flat interior design was very wonderful.

Drawing Room

Bedroom

We went to our Bedroom and place our suitcases on the floor. Rumi take out her I-phone 12 and clicked some pictures of the Bedroom.

She then, posted on Instagram with caption,"Our Pune new flat ."

Then, we started keeping our clothes and other things in closet. After keeping all the things on it proper place, Rumi opened Swiggy and ordered food. She ordered pizza, pasta and browny. Meanwhile, I ordered some groceries  which will reach to us by evening. 

After that, she first went to take bath and then I. After taking bath, I wore a sleeveless t-shirt and mini jeans.

Povs end.

Rumi: Advika, I want to ask you a question?
Advika(while making her hairs): What?
Rumi: You started liking Arnav na.
Advika shocked.

Advika: Uhmmm..
Rumi: Don't hide it from me. I am your friend.
Advika: Yes, I started liking him. But Rumi, what do you think he likes me?
Rumi: I think yes.
Advika: I also think or else why he allowed me to slept on his lap. He is a cute and handsome boy.
Rumi: Ohk.

They were talking and then bell rang. It was Swiggy boy. Advika went and took the parcel.

Then, both of them started having it.

Later,
Rumi: Let us went out to see the area.
Advika: Ok

They locked their flat and then went out.