chapter one

Harry and Gemma did NOT get along so well. Their parents always tried to fix it,but nothing worked.

Their parents made them a deal:if they were nice to each other for a week,they could go to the water park.

Harry and Gemma liked the deal and agreed to it. As they promised, Harry and Gemma were nice to each other for a week.

Gemma's POV

Yes! Today me and Harry go to the water park! I was nice to that twerp for a week and it's finally paid off!

Mummy and Daddy took us to the car and I tried my best not to smack that twerp upside his curly head! He was singing to every single song! But finally, we arrived at the water park I jumped out of the car,super excited.

"Now Gemma, you know to be calm in public" mum said

"Yes ma'am" I say extra respectful

"Good,and you?" She said looking down at Harry

He nodded.

"Good,lead the way!" She said to me

I jumped up the familier wooden steps. I've been here before,so I knew what to say and where to go.

The lady at the small wooden desk said,"reservations or sign in?"

"Reservation" I said

She was too busy and miserable to notice that I was a child. Don't ask how she didn't catch that.

"Under what name?" She miserably asked

"Styles" I reply

"You're in" she kicked the door open,not looking up.

As I ran in,I remembered about how I called my friends on the telephone to meet me here,some of them did.

I ran to my best friend, Nyla, and hugged her so tight I heard her spine crack.

"Well...*gasp*...hello...*gasp*...to you...*gasp*...too!" She said and I realised I was hurting her

"Sorry" I said

"No problem!" She tells me as we walk away

Harry's POV

She left me... Well,I guess I should have expected it.

Last week was the best week of my life. Gemma was nice to me. She played with me,she didn't call me names,and it seemed liked me. But now I know the truth:she hates me.

I wanted to make the most out of this trip,so I went to the biggest water slide.

I was at the top,and was about to slide down when a boy grabbed me

"Hey!" I shout

"What?" He says in a very bratty way

"That hurts!" I say

"And... Listen bub,you're on MY slide,so back off!" He said

"Um...last time I checked YOU didn't own the slide" I said

"Oh yeah? Well now I do!!" He said as he pushed me off the 80 foot slide.

(The reason Harry didn't land in the water was because they were facing pavement)

All I remember was that,then nothing.

3rd person

"Harry!" Gamma shouts as he falls to the ground,"Mummy,Daddy, help!"

Harry is taken to the emergency room,leaving his crying family members behind.

He's lost a lot of blood,so the doctors give him a blood transfusion.

The operation was successful.