new everything

*~*~*~{Louis POV} ~*~*~*
"Ooh! Follow me!" I said remembering his surprise. I figured he'll need it,of course. I grabbed his hand and jerked him upstairs. I took him to the door in which his surprise was. I opened it. As he looks inside at the once spare room,it was actually quiet. I was getting tired of the awkwardness so as I was about to turn and look at him I was attacked by two arms. He was hugging me. Wow. I miss having a sibling. I miss my sisters. But I figured he'll be the next best thing. It felt like,my own brother,that I never had,was hugging me. Of course I do think of the others as brothers ,but,this felt real.

"Th- thank- k y- you" he said. It was muffled,because his face was in my shoulder. I smiled.

"Well,you're gonna need it" I said.
He pulled away and smiled.

*~*~*~{Harry's POV} ~*~*~*

That room. It was just...wow. I've never really had one that wasn't dusty,or dirty. The only time that it was clean,was the once- a- month examination. When my only friend came for me,Rose(who was a janitor)Well,I call her Rose. That was her middle name. Her first name was Georgia. Georgia Rose. She was a beautiful woman. Blonde, wavy hair,soft blue eyes that could calm Godzilla, yet destroy Hitler at will. She had a tattoo of a rose on her wrist.
I don't know why she was a janitor at an orphanage,she could have been a model. She said it was because she loved being with children. She couldn't adopt me because she was only 16. She used to talk to me and tell me scary stories. The other children thought they were too scary,but I loved them. Especially when her soft,beautiful voices spoke alarming words. Kinda funny. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Erm... You...okay?" Louis asked
I nodded.

"Okay,well how about we go to the living room so every one can get to know you. He smiled as he said it. I nodded again. We made our way down stairs. As I sat all eyes were on me,I was feeling uncomfortable. I shifted and finally someone broke the silence.

"So...if you're part cat,do other stuff like flexibility, night vision,things like that?" It was Louis

I blush as I look down and nod. Jeez I'm a wimp.

*~*~*~{Niall's POV }~*~*~*
Harry looked down and blushed at the question. And I thought I was the cute one! We kept asking,he kept answering,we only asked yes or no questions, just for him to be comfortable. It was going fine until Zayn asked a bad question. A VERY bad question.

*~*~*~{Harry's POV} ~*~*~*

I couldn't tell who asked the question,but I didn't want to answer it.

"Can you speak?" That was the question.
I felt warm tears form. I can,well...if you want me to sound like a three year old,sure. I ran upstairs. I was upset. Really,really embarrassed and upset. Those people in the orphanage didn't care for me. I was constantly in my room,starving, hurting,longing for a home. But no. No,I just had to be different,THE WORLD JUST HAD TO HATE ME!!I'M DIFFERENT, I'M A MISTAKE,GOD DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE ME,I'M STUPID,I'M UGLY TOO!!
Oh god why? I sobbed until the door opened.

"G- g- go-o a- a-aw-away!" Jesus, I sound like an idiot.

"C'mon, Harry,you know...we could do something for you. Something...revengeful..." That was Louis

"Yeah, we noticed how pale,skinny,and shy you are" that was Liam

"We wanna help you!!" I chuckled a little bit at Niall's silly comment. He's like the little kid who wants to tag along on everything you do or say. Cute.

"Yeah,I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was being a mindless fool." That was the voice that asked me the question. I now realized it was Zayn.

I sat up,my face was stained with tears,my eyes puffy and red. I gave a puzzled look,telling them that in was confused.

"Okay,well obviously you weren't taken proper care of,so I will call the cops to arrest all of them" Louis explained. That made me feel better.

"And we'll home school you too." Liam said

"Yea,yea,and uumm... Aw man I forgot." Niall started. That's just really cute.

"Well,I'll be back" Louis said
Wow. Yay. WAIT, GEORGIA!!
SHIT,SHIT,SHIT!

"NO!" I shouted

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Um...R- Ro- Rose" I said

"Rose?" He said confused

"I g-go t-too." I said

"Okay" he said shrugging
I ran to the car I got in. When he got there I shouted,"GO!"

A/N

HI!! So I just wanna say,that this will NOT be a boyxboy. Sry,I just don't do dat. Any who, I need a name to call u guys. Here they are

1.) Ma kittehs

2.) Ma bookworms

3.) Da wierdos

4.) Ma unicornz

Vote for da ones u like!! Baii!!

PS: if u love tha book,plz share it vote,and comment thx

Xoxo -Alley