Final Prologue Part 2: Author's Knight

WARNING!!
ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE!!
A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

Anyways Enjoy
______________________________________

Y(N)POV
After about a few minutes...I think?I open my eyes and see that I'm no longer on Remnant nor Beacon.I mean that everything is white.

Y(N):{look around}W-where...am I?

????: You're in heaven my son.

I looked at where the voice come from and saw a figure wearing tusk and cane.He also has some kind of floating orb while sitting on his some kind of throne.

He also has some kind of floating orb while sitting on his some kind of throne

Y(N):W-what?! I'm dead?!

????:.....Yes,my son.

I looked at ground and started to cry.

????:Why are you crying my son

The figure asked me with curiosity in his voice but before I can answer he continue

????:Is it because you afraid you will go to hell? or because you still a lot of things to do in your world-

Y(N):NO!! NONE OF THOSE I'M CRYING BECAUSE THAT MONSTER STILL ALIVE ON MY WORLD AND BECAUSE MY FAMILY WILL BE VERY SAD SINCE THEY LOST ANOTHER MEMBER!!

I yelled at the figure.He's may be a god but I fear nothing.He (not suppringsingly)not taken back at all but keeping his composure.

????:May you explain your reason?

Y(N):That thing...no that monster still alive out there on my world and will kill everybody!Even my burn mk 3 can't kill that thing!

????:Is that so?...For the second one.

Y(N):My family will be in breakdown especially Ruby.She's everything.She have lost his mother and now she lost his big brother.....what will happen to her?...how much more can she carry.My death will bring a lot of people in negativity.

????:I see...What if I fullfiled your wish.

Y(N):W-what?

????:I will fulfill your wish and only one.And don't think to multiple it!

Y(N):Can I..can I wish for you to bring me back to life.

????:I'm sorry my son but I can't.

Y(N):If that so...can you erase my memory in everyone's mind,please.

???? Just snapped his fingers.

????:Granted.

Y(N):Thank you.....now I can finally rest.

????:Wait! What if I tell you that more of that thing will come for to your world.

That words schocked me to the core but before I can say anything I heard someone talking behind me.