Prologue Part 3:The Time Has Come

Alchebid:Prepare for a long ass chapter.
______________________________________
WARNING!!
ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE!!
A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKE!!

Anyways Enjoy
_

____________________________________

Y(N)POV

The time has come.Right now I'm on the bullhead heading towards Beacon High.I'm wearing my casual cloth and a new mask that my sisters made.

I'm wearing my casual cloth and a new mask that my sisters made

My armour is in my duffel bag.Two of my swords are hanging from my right side of my hip while the other two hanging from my left side of my hip.

Some girls in the bullhead giving me a curious look.Anyways,I just chill here and wait and hope that nothing bad happens...fck

[SCREECH]

Great.I just jinxed myself and everyone on this bullhead.Just one can't be that bad....fu-

[SCREECH][SCREECH]

Y(N):*FCK MY E-RANK LUCK!!*

Two more nevermores joined the first.All three started shooting their arrow like feathers at the bullhead, making it shake.

Some students started showing signs of panic while the PA announced everyone to remain calm while the pilot attempts to evade the attacks.Which I highly doubt.I saw a person beside slightly shaking not that I can't blame her tho.She has a lmg and a gun,it also has a grappling hook function.So I

Y(N):Hey can I borrow your weapons for a while,please?

Random person:O-oh uhh...sure.

She gave me her weapons,while I gave her my duffel bag.

Y(N):Thanks,hold my duffel bag,I have something to do.

Random person:{confuse}what do yo-?!

Unlike everyone,I did what hunters would do and opened the bullhead door and began to shooting at the nevermores.If people were telling me to stop or asking me what I was doing,I didn't hear it.Some decide to follow my action.The bullets did not manage to kill but manage to irk and distract the nevermores off course.However,that was proven futile but we are nearing Beacon High.

One of the nevermore suddenly dived towards the bullhead entrance and latched on while attempting to grab the students.

Y(N):*Oh no you don't!*

I thought while charging at the Grimm,the force manage to pull out the bird off the bullhead.....along with me.As I was tumbling down with the nevermore,I took out my sword and dug into the back of the bird.
,creating a leverage as well as making it screech in pain.