Prologue

Hey man!

I just want to tell you that I love you,Though I'd never met you,My feelings for you are real I've being In love with you even before I met you.
My thought has gone beyond the epitome of horizon,as each breath I inhale exhibit the confidence in me that you're signing into my life...My appeal is of high pressure.

A Cousin of mine once said to me 'Aya,are you sure your heart is having a swell function? You're nineteen years of age,some mate of yours are about to settle in their matrimonial homes,but here you're thinking of Someone you'd never known.

I don't want their talks to have a clue in my life,as they say I'm insane "Yeah" I usually concord;not just insanity maybe I belong to a mental world of yours which I'm  never ready to quit cause my actions delineate it all.

No one is on volition to ever understand me, I believe that every soul is destined to have a life partner,I've disclosed all my heart for Someone mention in my fate.
      Everything  on this earth contend with a matter of time.Marriage or loves happens when time reveals.

My future man,not just me;everyone surround me is willing to meet you,I really want to meet you,not just physically,rather along with your internal path,just to get shattered by the love and care i've longed for .

All I know is that sooner or later you'll arrive.

I once heard someone saying that  'My life persecute an organized series of drama consisting of episodes,being produced and directed'.

If so it is "I Love My LIFE!

I close my world and turn to the other chapter of my life which scurry to further reality.