Jealousy and Confession

Jab main badal ban jaun,
tum bhi baarish ban jaana...
Jab kam pad jaaye saasein,
tum mera dil ban jaana....❤

Let's Start....
Happy readings......

Shaheer and rhea both love each other but they did not confess. Shaheer did not confess his love toward her because of  his heartbreak past. He love someone but she break his trust. She did break up with him. Because of this reason he did not understand that he love with rhea. Rhea brother and sister know that rhea love shaheer.

Today is rhea birthday. She live in mumbai with her di and bro. Her sister and brother invite yrhpk family and rhea friends for birthday party. But rhea did not know about this.

Shaheer pov

Today is rhea birthday. I don't know why but i am really happy when i spend time with her , talk with her , do fun with her. When i see her, suddenly smile came on my face. She is very cute just like kid. Am i love her ?

No this is not happen. I did not love her. She is only my best friend. I can not love anyone again. Yes i love her just like a friend only. But she is really cute. I hope god give her nice partner for her life. Who doesn't leave her in any situation. Always love her. Because she deserve it. She is very nice person.

Shaheer: Bass kar shaheer abb kitna sochega. Get ready first. Aur tujhe rhea ke liye gift bhi kharidne hai aur shoot pe bhi jaana h.

He get ready and buy gift for rhea and kept on his bag. After that he came yrhpk set.

Rhea pov.

Today is my birthday. I am very happy. I get ready and came downstair. My dii and my brother wish me. After that we ate breakfast and i leave for shoot. I came on set and park my car. I see shaheer is also park his car near my car. We came out from car. Shaheer see me. I wish him good morning. He came near me and hugg me and wish me happy birthday. First i am shock after that i reciprocate the hugg. I said him thank you and see smile. I am very happy. I am on cloud nine that shaheer wish me first on set and hugg me. After that we both go inside together and see all sat and talk. All wish me happy birthday. Kaveri brought cake for me. I cut cake and fed them all. After that we all go for shoot.

Author pov

In Evening,

There shoots are over. All get ready in their room for going in rhea birthday party. Rhea go from set early because of some personal work. All get ready and left for rhea house. After sometime they reach her house and go inside. After sometime rhea also came home and open the door and see the whole house is dark.

Rhea: Di, Gaurav kahan h.

Rhea came in hall. Suddenly light are on. Rhea is shocked and happy to see home decoration , yrhpk family and her best friends both boys and girls.

All (shout): Happy birthday Rhea

Rhea: Thank you.

She go near all. She first hugg her dii and brother. After that she hugg yrhpk family. After that her friends jump on her. She hugg them.

Rhea: Saurav nhi aaya.

Priti (rhea friend): Ha wo aa rha hoga.

Saurav: Main aa gya.

He came toward rhea and hugg her tight. He kiss her cheeks. Shaheer feel jealous.

Rhea: