Pregnancy... 😍

First of all sorry for late update.

How are you all ?

I hope you all are well....

So without wasting time let's read and tell me your review.....

Happy Reading...❤

Rhesha is living happily married life.  Rhea is 8 month pregnant. Shaheer family live in mumbai with them for taking care of rhea because shaheer is busy in shoot and also he gave time to rhea and taking care of her. He endeure her all mood swings happily.

One morning,

Rhea wake up early in the morning. She stretch herself. Her eyes fall toward shaheer who is sleeping peacefully. Rhea adore him. She caressed his messed hair and kiss his forehead. Shaheer smile in sleep.

Rhea: Shaheer utho na.

Shaheer: Rhea sone do na. Aao tum bhi so jao or baby ko bhi bolo so jaane.

Rhea: Tumhare baby ne hi mujhe uthaya h tum nhi utho.

Shaheer didn't wake up.

Rhea: Shaheer uthoooooooo

Shaheer wake up.

Shaheer: Ky h rhea itna subah subah aao tum bhi so jao.

Rhea: Nhi mujhe ghumne jaana h.

Shaheer: Abhi

Rhea: Haa. Chlo utho.

Shaheer: Kahan jaogi ghumne.

He sat on bed and take her in his embrace and kiss her forehead.

Rhea: Mujhe mumma ke ghar jaana h.

Shaheer: Wo log toh h hi nhi.

Rhea make sad face and nodded.

Shaheer: Chlo uth gye h toh garden mein ghumte h.

Rhea happily nodded. Both get down from bed. Shaheer to wear her shawl. Rhea look toward her.

Shaheer: Bahar tumhe thand lgega.

Rhea smile. Both held each other hand and came in garden. They walk for sometime and talk with each other. After that both sat in bench. Rhea kept her head on his shoulder. Their one hand on her belly. Both feel the baby.

Rhea: Aaj tumhe shoot pe jaana h.

Shaheer: Haa aaj night shoot h. Aacha rhea chlo abb exercise kar lo.

Rhea: Nhii

Shaheer: Rhea bass 5 min.

Rhea: Nhi na please please kl se pakka karungi aaj mann nhi h.

Shaheer: Okk.

After sometime he see that she slept. He smile looking at her. He slowly took her in his arm and came in room. He kept her on bed and covered her with duvet. He sat beside her. He made her hair tucked behind her ear and kiss her forehead. He came near her feet and slowly massaged it without disturbing her. He see that she feel relax. After that he get fresh and came in hall and see their parents is sitting in hall and sip tea.