Clearing The Air

The next morning, it was 11am and boy, was Kimmy feeling it. Despite waking up without much of a headache, she didn't feel right, but that wasn't the most immediate problem in her eyes.

Kimmy: Holy... What the... Okay, where the hell am I, and why the hell am I naked?

She then got her bra and panties on before then also putting on her blouse and opening the bedroom door and almost instantly recognising her surroundings, as there he was, sleeping on the sofa. Jake had been up 3 hours earlier but could barely stay awake for long, and so after a little while, he went back to sleep on the sofa in his living room. Kimmy cautiously approached the sleeping Jake, and just looked at him.

Kimmy: What the hell do I do now?

All of a sudden, she ran to the bathroom to throw up as it was coming on quite quickly. After a few minutes of vomiting quite violently, she sensed someone was behind her.

Jake: Better out than in, I always say. We should consider ourselves lucky there's no filming for anything today.

Kimmy: Thank god for that... I might just stay here, next to the toilet for most of today...

Jake: Yeah, probably for the best. You really went all out in terms of drinks last night.

Kimmy: How bad was I?

Jake: Well, let me show you...

He pulled up the video of he and Kimmy making out in the parking lot, as Courtney had sent it to both of them. When it got to Kimmy putting her hand down his pants, that's when it got a bit too much for her.

Kimmy: Yeah, that's more than enough for me.

Jake hit pause and put his phone away as she ran her hands through her hair in regret.

Kimmy: And from there?

Jake: You basically couldn't take your hands off me for the rest of the night, so I had no option other than to bring you to my place. But you still weren't done.

Jake took a deep breath before going on.

Jake: Last night...

Kimmy: ... we had sex. Didn't we? Otherwise how else would I have woken up naked?

Jake: In my defence, I did ask you if you were okay with this considering I was reasonably drunk myself, not as much as you, but you still went for it.

Kimmy: Ohhh god... I'm so sorry. Really, I am.

As she threw up yet again, Jake just gently patted her on the back, pulling her hair into a rough ponytail.

Jake: If it's any consolation, the sex was awesome last night, arguably the best I've ever had.

Kimmy was helped to her feet and with a hand from Jake, she stumbled towards a kitchen stool.

Kimmy: Ugh god, I feel like I've been trampled by horses for 4 hours straight.

Jake: Same here actually. Consider us lucky there's the basic rations for us to survive on - so did you want a coffee?

Kimmy: If it will help make me feel better I'll do anything right now.

Jake made her a coffee while he had a lemon and ginger tea, and almost with the first sip, she began to feel a bit better.

Kimmy: That's so much better already...

Jake took a stool opposite her and the two had a serious talk.

Kimmy: So, what now? About... you know... us? Where do we go from here?