Kimmy vs Hannah

Another month had passed, and not only was it getting closer to Christmas, but 5 days before then, it would be the gender reveal for the twins. Courtney and Shayne had planned everything, which was ready to go at the office, including 2 confetti cannons with the gender colour inside and a similar styled cake, with it being either blue or pink on the inside. Damien had taken the liberty of picking up Megan from the airport as she admitted to Jake a few days ago that she wouldn't want to miss this moment for the world.

Megan: I'm so excited! I mean, if the babies are either boys, girls, or even one and the other, I'm so happy for Jake and also excited that I'm gonna be an aunt!

Damien: Everyone at the office is so happy for them, I have not seen them this excited in a long time!

Megan: I personally think the babies will be a boy and a girl, what do you think?

Damien: Ahh, see I'm kinda thinking maybe 2 boys, just got a gut feeling.

After a bit more chatting, the two arrived at the office, where everyone except Jake and Kimmy were setting up. But surprisingly, Megan could not take her eyes off Damien, with Courtney having to snap her out of it.

Courtney: Megan? Earth to Megan?!

Megan: Sorry, what did you say?

Courtney looked at what Megan was looking at, or rather... WHO she was looking at.

Courtney: Ohh, I see... you like Damien, don't you?

Megan: Shhh, not so loud!

Courtney: Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But if I were you, just tell him how you feel, because I know the guy practically inside out and he won't wait forever.

Megan: I know, and besides, I'm only here until the New Year, so I don't really think it would work out anyway...

Courtney and Megan then shared a hug as they put the finishing touches on the decorations for the office. Meanwhile, Jake and Kimmy were on their way there now, and as they got there, Shayne was there to greet them outside.

Shayne: Hey guys, you excited?

Kimmy held Jake's hand tightly and rubbed her bump as Jake just had a smile on his face.

Jake: Yeah, cannot wait to find out!

Kimmy: I'm so excited!!!

Jake: She's been like this all morning, I have no words to describe it.

Shayne: Anyways, take these. And put them on when we leave the elevator.

He handed them a blindfold each, as everyone wanted the decorations for the reveal to be a surprise for them.

Kimmy: Fair enough, let's do this!

After they took the elevator to their floor, they put their blindfolds on and Shayne helped guide them to the office as everyone in there was dead silent.

Jake: Guys?

Kimmy: Can we take these off now?

Not getting an answer, they took off their blindfolds and everyone there yelled "Surprise!". Jake was just in awe of the transformation of the office, while Kimmy's hormones got the better of her as she couldn't hold back the smile or any of the tears that ran down her face. Courtney and Olivia hugged her, while Jake gave Shayne, Noah and everyone else a fist bump before they got the party started. Everyone split into groups, with Kimmy going with Courtney and Shayne, while Jake went with Noah, Megan, and Damien. While Noah and Damien went to get drinks, Megan pulled her brother aside.