🐏🦊

🐏💚🦊

It's Yangyang's birthday when he receives an expected package from his older cousin who goes on a trip with his boyfriend for the weekend.

"Why is he giving me his fox plushies?" Yangyang asks himself while looking at the big fox plushies now seating on the couch after he pulls it out from the box. 

He tilts his head to the side as he stares directly at the plushie's eyes as if it's also looking back at him. "Should I give you a name?" Yangyang asks the fox plushies as the plushies answer him. 

He made his lips into a straight line as he thinks what he should name the plushies. "Ok, I'm lazy to think of a name, I'm gonna name you, Ren." Yangyang nods as he smiles. "Right, Ren, Cute and easy to remember" He finally said and carry the plushies to his bedroom and put the plushie on his bed together with his other plushies, and get his bag. Yangyang leaves his apartment and goes to school.

While Yangyang has gone to school, the yellow big plushies blink and jump off the bed turns around to look at the other plushies, and click his tongue. "Is he really a high school student? He has too many plushies for a boy" He said and walk around the room while he crosses his arm. 

And as he stands in front of the mirror, a man with red-orange hair appeared wearing a yellow fox hoodie and looking at himself. "At least I'm free to walk around the house," He said with a smile and look himself from head to toe.

🐏💚🦊

Main Ship:

Huang Renjun 🦊

Lui Yangyang 🐏

Lui Yangyang 🐏

Other ship:

XiaoDery

MarkHyuck

NoMin

ChenJi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Free to share your thought about this story. I appreciate all the words from you guys and It's still renting free to my mind even if I don't take it seriously. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚