🐏1🦊

["Yang I'm sorry, It's just like I can't say no to Johhny on this trip"] 

"I don't say anything hyung don't be dramatic," The younger says as he imagines his hyung reaction right now.

["Then why did you suddenly call me today?"]

"I just want to say thank you for the gift, it arrived this morning," Yangyang says to the older than on the other line of the phone.

["Ahhhh... I thought you gonna sulk at me cause I promise to be with you on your birthday."]

"Who said I want that? I'm thankful for Johnny Hyung that he brought you on a trip on my birthday" Yangyang said messing with his hyung.

Knowing his Ten ge, He knows that his Ten ge is known for pouting.

["Yah! Yangyang, I'm your favorite ge"]

"You're my only ge, ge"

["Whatever you say. I'm still your favourite ge"] The older one on the other side said and Yangyang smiled cause he knew he won again to his hyung. ["btw, did you like my gift?"]

"It's cute. But why did you give me plushies?" 

["What plushies?"] 

"But-"

["Ah Yangie, I have to go. Johnny looking form me]

The older drop the call that made Yangyang look at the screen of his phone. If not Ten ge, then who? Yangyang just shrugs as he continues to walk to get home.

Yangyang unlocks his unit and throws his shoes aside where his other shoes are located, but to his surprise, his shoes are neatly arranged on the shoe rock.

How come all my shoes are neatly arranged, I don't remember arranging this. He suspiciously looks at the shoes rock that his Ten ge suddenly brought to his unit after his ge saw how messy his shoes are.  

But after a second he just shrugs it and continues to get inside his unit at least Ten hyung not going to nag me for that. Yangyang straightly goes to his room to change clothes.

He powered up his computer first because before he dropped himself at his char. He had an important match in COD with his friends Jeno and Mark who are also his teammates in soccer.

But while he waiting for his computer, he spins around his chair and when he faces his bed he notices that his new plushie is missing.

"Ha? Where it is?" He stands up ang goes to his bed he lifts his few big plushies thinking the plushie might be under it, but he doesn't see it. He goes down and looks under the bed but it is also not there. He just stopped looking at it when he received a call from one of his friends.

[Yangyang why you're so slow] - Jeno said as the Chinese immediately backed in from his computer and finally logged in.

"Why dude? you can't wait to be defeated by me?" Yang said teasing his friend while entering the server where his two friends were already in.

[Defeat my ass, Yang, we all know I'm the one that masters here] - Jeno   

[Can you two shut up let's just play ok. And where in the same team] - Mark

Yangyang just laughs and starts the game against another group of player who has the guts to challenge the three of them.

The game ends after hours and the sun is already set when he removes his headset and closes the tab of the game.  He stretches his arm in the air as he turns using his chair. But a loud sound from outside his room made him freeze in his seat. What the fuck is that?