Chapter one: Into the village

You are exhausted after a long day at school, you flop onto your bed and begin to daydream about Farmer Smurf. His beautiful blue skin, his chiseled jaw and that HUGE BULGE in his overalls. God, it would just be so wonderful to live in that world, just for one day. You are snapped out of your fantasies by the sound of your mom calling your name. "Y/N, Do you have any homework?" Shouts your mother from across the kitchen. God why can't she just leave you alone? "K Mom, I'm doing it right now" You rolled your eyes and sigh. You open your backpack and rummage through the countless papers, finally you find that awful sheet of math equations. You yank it out and sulk over to your desk. You try to concentrate but find yourself getting lost in your thoughts once again, Why can't you be normal? A normal 15 year old wouldn't be watching the Smurfs, a normal 15 year old would be doing cool things, like going to parties and getting wasted. But instead here you are pondering your lame existence while staring at the endless riddle of countless numbers that is sitting in front of you. 

An hour later, you are finally done. You sigh a breath of relief and sink back into your chair, you again begin to think of Farmer Smurf yet again. You let out a moan, If only you could see him, touch him, feel him inside you. You think to yourself about how weird you are, how wrong this was. But you didn't care, you quickly open your backpack and pull out your laptop. Your fingers are quivering as you google 'Farmer smurf seggsy' with one hand in your pants, you then see his FUCKING SEXY blue face. You finally allow yourself to cum, god your panties are so wet right now. A knock comes from your bedroom door, It's your mom. oh shit, "H-hi m-mum" you whimper, desperately trying to hide your horniness. "Y/N, is everything alright?" She clearly notices your tone, you straighten yourself "Yeah I'm f-fine!" You hope she doesn't notice your stutter. "Um, Alright well.. Dinner is ready. " She responds. Whew, thank god you got away with that. You take a deep breath, forcing yourself to relax. "I'm coming!" 

At the dinner table you sit and pick at your food. "So how was your day Y/N?" Your mother asks, obviously trying to start some sort of conversation. "It was fine" You retort. It would be better if farmer smurf was here, but you don't say that part aloud, she wouldn't understand you. "Well, your father is coming over this weekend." You bite your tongue out of shock. You don't want to see that loser, he left you and your mother when you were 4 to 'go get milk', whatever that means. He returned only a couple of months ago and now he wants to be in your life again? No fucking way! You don't satisfy your mother with a response to her preposterous ideas, instead you simply storm out of the room and down the hall towards your room. You slam the door and collapse on to your bed, tears streaming down your face. God if only you could just.. disappear and go the smurf village and live there forever, but that's not possible, farmer smurf was not real, NOTHING in that world was real. You let out more sobs and punch your pillow. After about 30 minutes of crying you become tired, your eyelids are heavy and you rest your head on your smurf plushie. As you drift off to sleep, you can feel something happen, as if reality had started to shift. Eh, it's probably nothing. 

____________________________________________________________

Ok first time writing fanfics so I hope yall enjoy :)

 I'll try to get chapter two out very soon 

Twitter is @farmer_lover so send me requests there !