Chapter 3: getting used to change.

a few hours later you wake from your coma, to a hostipital bed and an iv inserting in your arm.

 you look down to see yourself cover in bandages, you attempt to move but it send shocks of pain throught your body. 

"ow..." you moan. 

Just then a figure steps in the door, it's farmer smurf  !! 

"y/n!! thank smurf your ok!!" he exclaimes. 

he pulls you into a hug. 

"ah- please not so tight!" you squeal.

"sorry! i'm just excited your ok!" he replies 

your thigh bandages are wet now.. and it's not from blood.

"doctor smurf!" he calls "y/n is ok!" 

doctor smurf enters the room wearing scrubs and a stephescope 

"that's good news" he sighs in relief "we were scared you wouldn't make it" 

confusion hits you like a truck "why do you guys care so much about me?" you ask "not that im complaining but you just met me!" 

"well, you're a smurf! you may be new but all smurfs are family" they say

you bite your tounge to prevent yourself from saying that you aren't really a smurf, these smurfs are treating you like one of their own, and this could be your chance with farmer smurf at long last!!

"thank you guys" you say "wait.. farmer, aren't you supposed to be.. y'know.. farming right now" 

he blushes "well yeah.. but i had to make sure the smurf i saved was alright." 

god, farmer was so selfless and hot and sexy and- without thinking your eyes drift down to his fat dong that was struggling to be contained in his tiny overalls. 

farmer notices "uhhh... well i better get going to the farm!" he replies, flustered

your eyes snap back towards his face. "y-yeah!"

farmer leaves the room, leaving only you and doctor smurf.

"well, y/n, your injuries are severe, but you're recovering quickly" doctor smurf gives his prognosis "you'll probaly have to stay bedbound for 3 more days" 

3 more days!??? that's 3 more days without farmer smurf!!! 

to be continues...