Chapter 21 - When the fire nation attacked

previously on dragon- I mean creepypasta:
"Oh shit indeed." She said her voice barely masking the anger rising in her. "Hey Y/n, Wanna know a fact?" She asked, confusing me, I nodded my head slightly. "When I murder my victims I tell them to go to sleep. So do my a favour and GO. TO. SLEEP!" Jess yelled as she lunged at me causing me to let off a scream before scrambling away towards the door and grabbed the handle only for it to be locked. ";-; someone help me." I said as I turned around seeing Jess evilly smile at me before coming closer, "no! No! NO! STAY AWAY!" I said as she got closer, "Cmere!" She said as she charged at me, causing me to let off the most girlish scream a man has ever emitted in existence."

Brea POV.

I heard a loud high pitched girlish scream in the distance, "What the hell is going on?" I said pausing my game before leaving my room and notice Jaqueline walking past as she held her stomach constantly laughing her head off with tears in her eyes. I wondered why she was laughing then I put 2 and 2 together. "Jaqueline...you didn't..." I said looking at her, she just turned to me and nodded barely holding back her laughter. "Who's room?" I asked, "J-Jess HAHA" She said inbetween laughs. My eyes widened, "What have you done?!" I yelled looking at her, another set of footsteps came behind me, "What's going on?" Jane said looking at us confused. "Jaqueline and Y/n played a prank on Jess, and Now Y/n is locked in a room with her." I said in a panicked tone, Jane's eyes widened, "oh no...I'll go get Slenda...and maybe a body bag." Jane said before turning and running off. I did the opposite and dragged Jaqueline with me to Jess's room and unlocked it. Once I opened the door, I didn't know what to expect to see, but this....is just...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brea POV
this...is just..."what the fuck... o_o" Jaqueline said interrupting my thought process as we saw the site in front of us. "*muffled screaming*" We stood there watching a gagged Y/n...in..."PFFT HAHAHAHAH" I began laughing my ass off, "Enjoying the view ladies?" Jess said walking over to us with an evil smile, her face frowning at the site of Jaqueline. "HAHAHAH You had this the whole time?!" Jaqueline whilst laughing at the gagged and tied up Y/n who was well...in a maid dress. "*muffled* fuh wu faqwuine" (Translated to "Fuck you Jaqueline"), I couldn't stop myself from laughing at this point holding my stomach whilst Jaqueline dropped to the floor and began giggling. "*snap*" the sound of a picture being taken before a ton more began to ensure. I turned barely able to see with the tears in my eyes from laughing. I looked to see Clockwork and Tami just spam clicking their phones at the sight in front of us whilst giggling like maniacs...oh wait they are...

Soon Slenda teleported in a hurry looking mad "Could someone tell me- what the fuck." Slenda said cursing, 'something rare, wow' I thought to myself between the giggles, before Slenda herself started to giggled before laughing harder, Y/n just looked down before "*SNAP*" A loud snap echoed throughout the room, we looked towards it and Ann cutting him down before releasing the gag from his mouth. She turned around and looked at Jaqueline, and if looks could kill, she'd be dead a thousand times. Whilst the others kept laughing and Jaqueline rolling around, only I took notice before a chainsaw was heard. Jaqueline stopped rolling before looking towards Ann. "Oh shit. It was...just a prank bro?" Jaqueline shaking as Ann took a step closer. Jaqueline soon ran out the door pushing past Clockwork and Tami running down the hall with Ann hot on her heels. "haha Are you hahah okay Y/n? haha" I asked between laughing, he just looked at me before also running out the room faster than he normally would. The flash of anger on his face.

Y/n POV
"WHERE ARE YOU Jaqueline! ITS TIME FOR SOME FUN!" Ann yelled down the hall as I ran towards her. Jaqueline soon popped out of a door way a bit further down so I smirked. "Hey Jaqueline! Think fast!" I yelled as I hurled myself towards her, her eyes opened before realised what was going to happen. "YELP!" Jaqueline yelped as she got tackled by me, "uh....how's the dress Y/n~?" she said trying to still joke around, "How's being tackled by a dude in a maid dress who's considerably weaker~?" I said smirking, "Touché." she replied before trying to throw me off and get up...only to see some black shoes and black nurse outfit. "oh shit..." she said again before trying to run only for Ann to push her down, "So Jaqueline, wanna play dress up?" Ann said...smirking? I couldn't tell from behind the mask. "huh?" was what we both said before seeing Ann pull out...why does she have a costume like that... I said, "You wanna join too Y/n~" She said, her eyes red. "No?" I said backing away, "No fun~" she said as she went back to forcing the outfit on Jaqueline. "This...is ludicrous!" Jaqueline she yelled as she jumped up wearing the outfit of a succubus. "Ann...why do you even have that?" I asked, she looked at me, "...special circumstances." she said not revealing much. "Oh..." I said before she turned her gaze to me holding up a school girl outfit...'WHERE IS SHE PULLING THIS FROM?!' I thought to myself as I stared at the outfit before running away. "Damnit." she said not bothering to chase.

Timeskip - brought to you by Y/n dying of embarrassment

 3rd POV

Y/n sat down on his bed after a shower, drying his hair and getting changed. "That feels much better" He said sighing at the heat and cleanliness. Soon the door opened and in came Jane, "Hey Y/n you alright?" she said looking at me, I just looked at her, "Let's see. Jaqueline forced me to prank someone, that someone then tied me up and dressed me in a maid costume and then gagged me whilst a ton of you just laughed at me. Yes I'm fine. -_-#" He said reminiscing the event not long ago. "If it's any better...I didn't laugh." Jane said looking down, "Then thank you Ja- *CRASH*" I was cut off by a loud crash coming from behind me, Jane leapt towards me but it was too late, a long arm had grabbed me. It's claws dug into my chest slightly. "cookie~" a familiar voice said before dragging me out the window. As we jumped I got thrown across the forest hitting my back on a tree causing me to gasp and the air forced out my lungs. "AHH!" I yelled before a thump also sounded, I looked up in pain to see Jane had jumped out the window landing behind the rake and threw her knife into her shoulder. "RAGHHH" Rake growled in pain before swinging her arms at Jane sending her a distance away. Jane stood up and took a battle stance but Rake just turned towards me full sprint, throwing the dagger in her shoulder across the forest.

"Say bye to the weird lady cookie~" Rake said as she grabbed me and ran through a newly opened portal which scarecrow stood besides giving off a laugh as my vision went dark. "Y/n NO!" Jane said as she towards the portal only for it to close.

~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter sorry. I am going to TRY to get a few done soon.