For MrsRossLynch13

Faith's POV:

Ugh, being suck sucks! My boyfriend Ross isn't here to comfort me because he has Austin and Ally to do. I tried calling him and telling him I couldn't hang out today, but he never answered.

My phone started to ring, not checking who it was I answered. "What?" I asked.

"Baby, why can't we hang out today?" Ross asked.

"I'm sick." I said with a stuffy nose.

"Okay. I'll be right over." He said.

"I don't wan-" then he hung up. About 20 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Knowing that it was Ross I told him to come in. He came in with cough drops, soup, chocolate,  and flowers. "Ross you didn't have to do all of this." I said coughing.

"Shh." He checked my temperature and his eyes widened. "You're burning up babe!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks." I laughed, while coughing. He giggled and kissed my head.

"Here take this." He handed me a cough drop and I took it.

He cuddled with me and kissed my head. "Thanks for coming. I really needed you."

"Anything for you, princess." I nuzzled my head into his warm chest. "I love you so much, Fath."

"I love you too R...Ross." I stuttered the last word, drifting off to sleep. I saw him smile and close his eyes.

I really hope you like it Faith!!