chapter 10.2

Caiah sat with august between her legs on the sofa as they watched breaking news.

" Homicide detectives are on the scene of the latest murders in New Orleans. Authorities are saying this might be a hit for the husband of the victim that has been under federal investigation for the past nineteen months , We'll have more details coming up on the ten o'clock new. "

" Well damn ! Did the nigga get Kanye or what ? "

" That's the shit I'm trying to figure out " August replied & picked up his phone .

Caiah looked at August & Felt bad for the woman that had lost her life. She was use to people dying but she felt guilty that her father had to switch teams. Caiah hated that she had broken the deep line of loyalty that her father had with the West family. " Fuck it ! It was either him or me & my father choose family ' Enough said " .

- PHONE CALL -

" Hello ? "

" You got the job done ? " August asked

" I'm bout to walk in the house right now " Murder said ending the call.

Five minutes later , he entered the home .

" Man you ain't gone believe this shit " he immediately told them what had happen .

" Damn Kanye , had him a ole Gutta Bitch huh ? " Mike said unbelievingly.

" Now its gone be hard for me to get at this nigga " Murder shook his head in disappointment.

" Fuck him ! I mean nigga want war. When we get done wit these muthafuckers , they'll regret they ever got this shit started Mike said. " Nigga ain't no muthafucking Tony Montana ! Might act like it , but nigga's camp ain't untouchable.

" I know that B " Murder stated seriously. " Any body can be touched , I'm just saying he gone be Extra careful now. "

" The murder of his wife & kid mother is enough to show that nigga that shit's real in the field. I'm not playing with these Cats no more " August said calmly.

He knew Kanye need to be gone & the sooner the better , but as of now he'd have to wait & stay two steps ahead of him.

" Let shit die down , Peep shit but fall back say less but see or hear more & get at that nigga when he least expects it. But for you Murder , you gotta lay low for now. I know he got blood in his eyes for you got everybody out looking for you. "

" I bleed judt like the next man Fam , I could never Fear somebody else that Bleed to. Niggas run up tryna clap , best believe I'm taking a couple muthafuckers with me " he said coldly.

" Daddy stop talking like that ! " Caiah demanded.

" That's the only way I live .... You know that Cai. "

" Yeah I know ! " she replied not hiding her anger & went upstairs to take a shower.

__________________

Short chapter ? Yeah I know .

August & Caiah in Multimedia