Part 1: Fate or Coincidence ?

"Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything

"Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything."

I felt numb, as if I were in a frozen state I couldn't feel my body, I had no clue as to where I was but everything was dark, it felt cold and sad. But at the end of my sight I could see a flashing light as I got closer I felt a comforting warmth and to my incredulity, it was a girl? I have never met her before but it felt like I did, I couldn't see her face she was covered by this blinding light. She had this sort of smell emitted from her aura which reminded me of home.

She seemed sad and regretful and she uttered the words "I'm sorry" as if she were going to die

I questioned myself, Sorry? sorry for what?

Then suddenly I felt a rush of energy surge through me I felt like I was about to fall into an abyss then Boom!

I woke up gasping for air and it took a minute for me to realize that it was just a dream.

Wondering the identity of the girl, I was startled by my mom vacuuming at the entrance of my room as she says "Shawn get up you're gonna be late for school"

"Okay Okay I'm up I'm up", I replied

I drank a glass of water and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth after making my way downstairs I was greeted by my little sister. "Morning soldier drop down and give me ten as a punishment for waking up so late".

Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha....., very funny I laughed sarcastically

"Morning to you too", I greeted back

I wasn't really much of a breakfast guy, besides I was gonna be late anyway so I just grabbed a sandwich and headed to school. On my way to school, I was met by my two friends Jasmine an intelligent sensitive person and Clay an athletic basketball prospect who is also a brother figure to me, I guess our friendship is some sort of Harry Potter trio, I guess it seems that way.

Jasmine scanning my clearly sleep-deprived face. "I'm guessing by the look on your face you haven't slept all, have you?" she stated bluntly "nor can I believe you've spent precious time studying for our math test." She pouted mockingly.

Clay turned at the mention of a test "Test? We have a math test?" He questioned in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me! "Welp I'm as good as dead, Thanks a lot Jazzy, a heads up would've been nice though." He sarcastically sneered, grabbing his bag hastily in search of notes that don't exist.

I rolled my eyes as I said, "Okay, first of all, I'm disappointed to see your lack of faith in me, I'm personally offended." I scoffed and flipped my hair to add drama, it didn't work it clearly backfired on me. "Secondly, FYI, I did, in fact, study my ass off for the sole purpose of acing this test."

Clay scoffed feeling betrayed, "Oh, sooo was I the only one not informed about this."

We both decided to ignore Clay, as I challenge Jasmine. "Hey Jazzy, since I've studied so hard for this test, how about a good old fashion bet, I can't just talk the talk without walking the walk can I."