Part 2: Nice to meet you too

"If you listen carefully enough, someone might tell you exactly the kind of person they are".

"Anyways who was that girl that bumped into me"? I asked.

"I think she's a transfer student from a prestigious school in Europe", answered Jasmine.

"Does she have a name by any chance"? I'm surprised at the fact Jasmine hasn't mentioned her name yet.

"Oops, silly me, her name is Hailey Ridley", said Jasmine.

"How do you know her"? Asked Clay.

"Let me see, how do I know her, Oh wait that's right cause maybe I'm the class monitor and I have a list of all our names to check for attendance. Gosh you guys act as if you don't me". Said Jasmine.

"Wait, you're the class monitor"?! "Then could you kindly remind me how many times I've been late..... hehe". said, Clay.

Jasmine's expression went "😑".

Reverting Jasmine's attention from Clay to me I said, "Hey Jazzy".

She answered back with a confused expression with one side of her eyebrow lifting.

"Back to the topic what more do you know about her"? I questioned.

"Nothing really out of the ordinary, I mean she has a rich family background and she struggles with her grades, basically a below-average student", said Jasmine.

"Who called me a below-average student"! Asked Clay demanding to know.

"No one is calling you a below-average student but yourself", I said.

"Oh, in that case, I am not a below-average student", said Clay as he puffed his chest.

I banged my head so hard on the desk out of sheer disappointment I could've sworn my nose bled afterward.

"Okayy? Where was I, right she's a below-average student and I must admit she is stun... stunningly gorgeous", Jasmine stuttered as she described Hailey.

"I'd have to agree with you there", interrupted Clay.

I didn't even bother to look because I had no reason to.

Jasmine stared at my face for quite some time scanning my expression for any hints as she finally says, "Ah I know that look you have on your face".

"If you're implying that I've developed some sort of feelings in the span of one accident you're gravely mistaken", I said trying to shut down the topic.

"Au Contraire, all I'm implying is that I wouldn't be merely surprised if said feelings were to be developed in due time", said Jasmine in a formal french accent.

"Mi Amiga, I assure you that no feelings are developed nor are being developed, although I appreciate the valiant effort it's a complete waste of your time", I clapped back at Jasmine".