You Can't Outrun Your Past |Part 4

Tw: Physical Abuse, Implied Sexual Assualt, Sexual Manipulation

Your body sat atop the hotel bed sheets, you were laying on your stomach as Kylo stood at the edge of the bed, watching you sleep. He was content. It was moments like these that he wanted every day; just the two of you in bed, enjoying the overly domestic action of waking up to one another. Kylo loved every inch of you, of course, he loved you before sex, but now his love had grown bigger than he could've ever imagined.

You were his through and through. No man or woman would get to touch you, or even speak to you without Kylo knowing. Kylo knew that his obsessive claim over you was a bit much, but he had waited so long to have you, that he would be damned if anyone got in the way.

Sitting on the corner of the bed, Kylo thought of the news, of the fact that the young boy had survived the fire. It couldn't be the boy's parents, for Kylo had slit both of their throats prior to the boy coming home, an obvious kill that the police had overlooked. The only survivor could be the boy, though he wouldn't be alive for much longer. If you found out about the fire, or if you found out what Kylo had done, then things would have to get much more serious. He didn't like hurting you by any means, but if it meant keeping you safe and keeping his secret, it would be done. There was the small chance that you would willingly protect Kylo and not report to the authorities, but Kylo knew you weren't that wound to him yet.

So, Kylo would avoid the topic entirely. He wouldn't mention the news and had already changed your notification settings on your phone. You wouldn't be receiving any messages from Twitter or Instagram, leaving Kylo with all the time in the world to keep you preoccupied. And he would begin by waking you up, properly.

Leaning onto his forearms, Kylo began trailing kisses down your neck. He was gentle, trying not to wake you up until he was fully inside you. Not to mention how cute you were when you slept. You looked too soft and innocent, and to a degree you were. You were innocent in the fact that you consistently made dumb decisions, leaving Kylo with no choice but to punish you. But, it was that same innocence that would blindly follow Kylo, and let him destroy you, even though he was twice your age.

Kylo slowly pulled the covers from the rest of your skin, now seeing you completely bare beneath him. Your skin was covered with bruises, the majority of them across the back of your thighs and ass, with a few above your hips. A smirk graced Kylo's lips at the patterns on your skin. He was so happy, happy that there was evidence of his affection. Happy that you would be consistently reminded of what the two of you had done even if you wanted to forget it. Spreading your legs apart with one hand, Kylo gently felt your cunt. You were soaked, your body self-lubricating from the night before, slick enough for him to push one finger into you.

You groaned at the feeling, causing Kylo to stop his movements completely. He had to get started sooner rather than later, but waking you know would ruin the fantasy. Checking to see if you were awake, Kylo settled back down, thrusting his hips as he speared you.