Fucked into Oblivion| Part 3

"Y-Yes'' You spoke, your voice quivering as you tried to recover from what had just happened

"Y-Yes'' You spoke, your voice quivering as you tried to recover from what had just happened. You were probably crazy, and probably extremely stupid for saying that word, but you couldn't hide it anymore. You wanted him, for whatever reason you wanted him. He was violent, harmful, and you weren't sure how much of him was mentally stable, but god, he did something to you. He cared about you in a form higher than your mother's love, yes it was obsessive, yes it was detrimental to the both of you, but yes was it addictive. You had to have him, even if it was the last thing you did.

Your heart continued pumping rapidly in your chest, the warmth rushing through your head. Kylo stared back at you. He didn't look surprised or even confused, he looked like a man that had won a prize he had been searching for, yearning for, and it couldn't be closer to the truth. Kylo composed himself, calming his erratic breathing. You watched as he walked back to your bags, stopping to pick up all of your belongings strung across the court. His racket, your racket, the tennis balls that never went to use and quickly shoved them into their respective places.

Without a word, Kylo slung both of your bags over one shoulder. You were scared for what was to come next. Would he make another move? Would he tell your mom of your perversion? Or would he dismiss you entirely? Sucking in a breath, you took two precautionary steps backward, as Kylo walked up to you. His height looming over you, as he lowered a hand to the hem of your skirt. Fuck, what would he do next? You shivered and leaned into him as he ran his fingers down your skin. His thumb held onto your waist as the rest of his hand cupped and squeezed your bruised flesh.

You whimpered at his touch, unsure of what to feel. Your body was hurting, the tangible evidence of his assault on your ass, but holy hell, it felt so good. "K-Kylo, please... I want more... I want you to do whatever you want, please I-I'm desperate for you."

Kylo's chest swelled at your words. He knew you would come around, but here you were begging him to have his way with you. He had imagined this moment a hundred times over, but you were usually bent over his desk, or letting him fuck you on the couch, he never imagined you would ask so soon... on a tennis court. But Kylo would give you whatever you asked for, to the point that you wouldn't know anything else. You would never know soft, sweet love-making, unless he was the one giving it to you. You would never know the awkward fumbling of virgin men, as he was far from that, and would take you until you were begging for him to stop. Hell, he would take you until you were dead if he could, savoring your last breaths as he continued to fuck you.

Taking your hand in his, Kylo pulled you behind him, making his way back to the country club. What did he have planned? You were hopeful that Kylo would give in to your pleas, but you found yourself walking in the opposite direction of his car. "Kylo where are we going? I thought we would.." You questioned, walking with Kylo up to the front desk. "Don't worry about it Doll, I've got it handled. Why don't you go wait for me at the bar, or get yourself something to drink. You're looking extremely flushed sweetie." Your skin blazed at his words, you were sure he was right. You had been through a high-stress situation and could use water, and you also didn't want to feel his wrath this close to losing your virginity. You knew that if you gave him too much of a challenge, he would completely dismiss the idea.