The Begining

Hi my name is Becky Rogers but I go by Captain Rogers. I am the child of Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers aka Captain America. People say I look like my mom but have my dad's eyes. I really don't care thought I work for the army because I am the second super soldier. I wish I wasn't though because then I could have had a normal childhood. I live with my mom but I have to go to my uncle Howard Starks house all the time because of my mom's job. I am 15 and this is what is happening to me right now. I am over by the area were my dad put the plane down when my engines give out. The first thing I do is contact my mom and uncle. "Mom, mom, MOMMY can you here me ple-please answer me!" I say crying why do I have to die the death my dad had. "Sweet what is happening why are you crying?"my mom says frantically "mommy the engines gave out the plane is going down I want to come home mommy I don't want to die please help me mommy!!!!" I say bawling I can't stop crying. "Sweet I can get you a landing spot please don't give up."she says. I can hear her crying over the radio. "Mommy there is no landing spot for me the ice is too thin to land safely. I have to put it down." I say wiping my tears " Sweet please don't leave me like your father did."she said crying "mom I have to. Is uncle Howard there? Because I have to tell him something." I say crying even more. " yes he is sweet here he is." She says "Hey kido you needed to tell me something?" He says and I can here he is crying too. "Yes so you know how you asked me if you had kids what I would want you to name them. Well I have the boys name I would like it to be Anthony." I say with a very serious tone in my voice. " Why that name may I ask before you go down?" He says with a shaky breath. " I would have loved to call him Tony. I love the name tony and when I heard it was a nick name for Anthony I loved it even more." I say "mommy the water is really close all I wanted to tell you is that I love you and I am with you til" then everything goes black.

-------------------/::/::://////-------------
Sorry really short chapter but oh my god first book I have made!!!!!!!! Please tell me what I should improve on! Love you all!