Ch. 3

How was I asleep for 57 years that is impossible. What happened to my mom and Howard and everyone on my team are they all ok. Why is this happening to me. Wait one second he said he had to break it to my dad too. Is he alive did he sleep for 70 years in ice like me. "Wait on second eye patch man you said you had to break this to my dad too. Is my dad still alive!?!" I say starting to freak out. If he is alive then I still have family.
"Yes he is alive he was asleep in ice just like you were. Here let me take you to him." Eye Patch said to me.

"Sir can You please tell me what your name is?" I ask politely. I hate to be rude ok and I hate giving people nicknames based on what they look like.
"Oh sorry Captain my name is Nick Fury but you can call me Nick." Nick said to me. I was silent the rest of the car ride just looking out the widow. I can't believe how much this place has changed. I miss the old days with mom and Howard. Wait are they still alive oh my god how old would they be now?
" Hey Nick is my mom and Howard still alive?"
"Your mom is still Alice but Howard is not. He got hit by a car and so did his wife." Nick said like it was no big deal. Well hell no will he talk like it is no big deal. Howard is the most smart and caring man that I knew. I was going to go all in out with Nick but, the driver said we are here. I opened my door and saw a huge skyscraper that had the word Avengers on it. I wonder what Avengers means. Are the people avenging something? Nick leads me to the door and we walk inside. He goes to the elevator and opens it. I am just standing there trying to take in this place. it is so weird to see all of the new thing I have missed on throughout the years.
"Captain are you coming we don't have all day! Well you do but I don't. I have to get back to SHEILD"
" That sound familiar. Was it around when I was not in the ice?"
"Yes it was. Your mom was one of the founders of it. It was being made when you went under." Nick said. Well that shut me up real fast. My mom promised when they were building it that I would be their first agent to work there. Well that didn't happen. I got into the elevator and waited. Wow am I really going to meet my dad. What is he going to say when he sees me. What am I going to say, I can't walk in and go up st him and say ' Hi it is nice to meet you. My name is Becky Rogers and I am your child.' that is going to feak him out. What is going to happen. Will he open me with open arms or give me away. What will he think of me. What if he asks about why I have been asleep for years and how I am alive. What am I going to do, oh I wish that i never put the plane in water. I would have still been around when Howard had his first kid. Well i don't know if he had a kid but if he did i would have wanted to be there. I wish i was with my mom if she found another person to love her and have kids. I would be in my 60's now and would of had a family of my own and madey be a grandma. Oh how I wish none of this ever happened to me. " Hey Captian why do you look upset you are meeting your father." Nick says to me
" It is nothing Nick. So when are we going to be where we are suppost to meet my dad I feel like we have been in hre for forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" " Jarvis will tell us when we get to the level in the building." Nick Says. Wait Jarvis is still alive. Oh my god i still ahve someone I can call family. " Jarvis is still alive oh my god i ahve someone I can call family. This makes things so much easier now with him here." I say starting to get really happy. Oh he has so much to tell me about. Oh my god this is goig to be.. " Captian Jarvis is not alive it is a computer program named Jarvis. Wow i think that is the most I have heard you speak today." Nick says shocked. Well what a way to make my happieness go away. Well all i remember of computers are hat they are really expencive and I was never alowed to use then because Uncle Howard was sared I was going to break it sence i was the next super soldier. " Mr. Fury and Miss Rogers you are at the top level. Oh and Mr. Fury I didn't tell them you were here." a robotic Jarvis voice said to me and Nick. When he started talking I almosed had a heart attach. " Thank you Jarvic. Ok Caotian you are going to stay behind the wall untill i give you the signal to come out." Nick says. I solute him for his answer. He walk's into a room and all i hear are mumbled voices besides hearing " Oh and I have someone I want to introduce you to." With that I walk out into the room and stand next to Nick. I see six people. Two of them are girls and four of them but I see someone I thought i would never meet. He was standing right infront of he Steve Rogers my Father. " Avengers besides Peper this is Captian Rogers, Captian America's Daughter.

----------------------------------------------////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. Sorry it took so long to update. Thank you all who have read my story and commented I really want to thank @emma_jane for all the support and @MatildaMaryMurdock for commenting. And to you all that have read this story. I will try to update soon. Comment on I deas you want me to do. Thanks Bye guys.