Uno: A Kick in the Heart

"Hey baby," Omega Taehyung smiled as his Alpha walked in the room taking off his mask and shades. Taehyung turned off his laptop and stood up to welcome his longtime boyfriend for a hug.

"Ah, I'm so tired." Jungkook sighed as he buries his face on Taehyung's neck and inhaled his scent.

"Eat dinner with me? Or you already want to sleep in our bed?"

"Sleep. And cuddles, and a few extra kisses." Jungkook pouts his lips to ask for a kiss and Taehyung indulged him before dragging his Alpha to their room. They exchanged kisses and went to sleep.

Dating a known idol Taehyung rarely experiences times like this with his boyfriend. Lately, he has been out for weeks and they haven't had time for their relationship. They started dating over a year ago when the said idol came across his channel and DM-ed him on Instagram to say that he enjoyed Taehyung's music and hopes to meet the Omega soon. Jungkook is still a rising star back then, just debuted, but got a lot of attention for his good looks and angelic voice, not to mention how great of a performer he is, and with all his charms, he surely did captivate a lot of hearts and became a well-known star in just months' time. It was a shock for Taehyung, and he is surely fanboying over the idol at that moment. Their talk went on and about until they didn't notice that they have been communicating for over a month. Then one day, Jungkook sent him a message saying that the idol granted him a backstage pass because he wanted to see him.

Taehyung got so excited that he can't sleep the night before. He told Jimin about it and his friend is so happy for him. When concert day came, he was on VVIP and the idol came down to where he was standing and sing a song right in front of him. Taehyung got so flustered, and they trended worldwide labeling him as the "luckiest Jungkook stan". That meeting soon got followed by another, and another until they both decided to date. It was hard at first, the constant fear of being caught by paparazzi following Jungkook around made it hard for them to date in public places, but after a while, Taehyung got used to it.

Only a few people know that Taehyung dated Jungkook and when he meant few, he only really meant to say his best friend named Park Jimin. Jimin introduced him to the artist and is a very dedicated fan of Jungkook. The news of him dating the idol surprised Jimin but his friend immediately calmed himself down and congratulated Taehyung asking for the juicy details and giggling his ass off every time Taehyung mentions how his alpha always wants to devour him.

"Ah, I'm so happy for you, TaeTae." Jimin said to him. "I wish I would be lucky enough to find my own Alpha one day."

"Of course, you will."

Jimin playfully grinned at him, "You know how I really felt Jungkook would be the Alpha for me since I met him at one fan-signing event, but I guess it was just my Omega getting confused because I like him too much. Turns out it was you!" Jimin attacked him with hugs. "Take care of him best friend. I will pull your hair if you hurt him."

"But what if he hurts me? What will you do?" Taehyung inquired, teasing and taunting Jimin who just bit his arm as if Taehyung said something unacceptable.

"I will kill him, best friend. I won't let him hurt you in any way, shape, or form."

They ended up staying late that night, Taehyung turned on his Instagram and went live along with Jimin and they sang for Taehyung's followers granting their song requests.

Taehyung is not that big yet, he only has 600k subscribers on his channel and the average views of his covers range from 100k-500k per upload and he is happy with that. He never thought that he will even be noticed on this platform with a lot of big artists in here, so having his supporters love him wholeheartedly is enough for him.