Part 1

It was your first day working with Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker. Master Yoda told you where the two men were located so you headed off that way. Pacing down a long hallway in the Jedi temple, you met a room to your left. You peaked in seeing the two of them talking to a hologram.

    "...and you must find them, understood? This is an important mission so get it done as discreetly and as soon as possible." the hologram ordered. You could only hear parts of it and didn't want to interrupt an important call. "We understand. Anakin and I will try our hardest to find that bounty hunter." Obi Wan reassured him and then proceeded to click off the call. You walked into the room and began to greet them. "Hello Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker. I was assigned to work with you on a mission today."

    "Ah yes, you were the Jedi we were waiting for. Come, we will tell you what you are needed for." Master Kenobi said. They both told you about a dangerous bounty hunter trying to kill important figures on the senate.

    The bounty hunter was last seen in a dark club on the edge of Geonosis. They said we needed to blend in as well as possible if we were gonna catch them. Your hand went to your chin deep in thought "...Sounds good to me. So, when do we leave?"

    "As soon as we can. I wanna get this over with." Anakin added. You started to walk out of the door, feeling Anakin's eyes trailing on you. What was up with him? Master Skywalker was pretty quiet for a Jedi Knight on the council. You needed to crack him, see what was on his mind.

    They soon followed you and began down the same hallway you walked in before. Obi Wan soon took the lead since you guys were using his ship today. Anakin stood next to you in a kind of long and awkward silence. You wanted to say something but decided to wait to talk to him on the ship. This way, you and him will pretty much be alone.

    After what felt like a century, you got to the spaceship. The platform sank to the ground allowing the three of you to board it. Obi Wan made his way to the pilot seat and finally sat down.

    "You two can go to the back. It will take about three and a half hours to get there." Master Kenobi said, hands on the buttons of the control panel. You and Anakin bowed your heads and walked to the back of the spacecraft.

    You walked into the small room while Master Skywalker closed the door behind you. He sat on one of the chairs and you did the same thing. You decided to start making some small talk to pass the time. You couldn't just sit in silence again, especially for the lengthy travel to a planet beyond the Galactic Republic.

    "Have you ever been to Geonosis? I've never been there myself..." you muttered looking at your feet. "Once before, a couple years back. I was actually trying to save Master Kenobi." Anakin began to chuckle "It was kind of fun to be honest." Making eye contact, you didn't realize how attractive he was. His long brown hair framed his strong jaw perfectly. Anakins' blue eyes looked stunning next to his angled brows.

    "Um..." he said, puzzled. You realized you must have been staring at him for a good minute. "Oh my god I am so sorry." you added. "I guess I'm just bad at meeting people around my age group..." you began to rub the back of your head embarrassed.

    "Listen I know what's on your mind, it's okay." he began to smirk. "You know the Jedi code is against lies...right?" Anakin got up from his seat, walking over to you. Running a finger on your jawline, you stood up as well.

    His thumb traced your lower lip, dragging it down. A soft moan left your mouth, needing release. Your heart began to race, the thought of getting caught was terrifying. You and him would get kicked out of the Jedi order for good.

    Anakin removed the gloved hand from your lip now pressing his lips on yours. The shock of the situation really set in now. You pulled away. "Master Skywalker, what if we get-"

    "He wont fucking know." he cut you off. Taking his hand around your neck now, he pushed you into the wall behind you. Anakin's lips smacked against yours, his hands trailing down to your lower waist.

    His large frame pressed against you.
Anakin's already hard length pushed onto your upper thigh. You let out soft moans into his mouth, trying to be as quiet as possible in the process.

    Anakin's mouth left yours, taking off your shirt, trying his hardest to free your breasts. Helping him, he looked up at you. "Be quiet. We don't want Master Kenobi hearing us, now do we..." Anakin growled pinching one of your nipples. "Y...yes master." you stammered. His eyes locked yours "Good girl." Anakin growled.

    His tongue danced around your nipple while the other was still in his hand. You bit your lower lip to keep your moans silent.

    His hands trailed down to your pants, practically ripping them off, leaving only your panties on. "Mmm. Stay still for me." he commanded, now getting onto his knees. His hand trailed on your clothed pussy.

    "So fucking wet already..." Anakin moaned. Pushing your panties to the side, Anakin removed the one glove he wore and revealed a robotic type hand. You were kind of scared by the concept, but let it happen anyways. He stuck two of the cold metal fingers inside of you.

    "Fuuck...Master..." you begged.
His tongue now on your clit, sending trembles throughout your legs. You had to cover your mouth to make sure you weren't going to alert Kenobi. Anakin pushed deeper into you, now at a faster pace, still using his tongue at his advantage. "I..." you tried to speak.

    "Cum for me." Anakin whispered onto you. Your head went back in pleasure, dipping your hips onto his metal fingers in need.

    He made his way to the same seat he sat in before and you trailed behind him. You tugged and pulled at his robes and finally pulled them off. His chest was toned, lines of a six pack slightly showing. Your hand went down from his collar bone to the hem of his pants, making sure to trace lines onto his strong torso.

    You pulled his pants down to the floor in a swift motion, his length springing up from his pants. You took the head of his cock on your hand, thumb collecting precum. Looking up, you saw him trying to hold his own moans in as well.

    Smirking, you decided to finally push him into your mouth slowly.

    "Fuuuck...just like that." Anakin roughly grabbed your hair, bobbing you down onto him. You desperately tried to look him in his eyes, mascara now running down your face. Your throat opened wider for him, adjusting to his enormous length.

    "I wanna see that pretty face covered with my fucking cum." he demanded, breaths uneven and heavy. His hips jerked into your face now, moans leaving his throat.

    Anakin grabbed your hair to pull you off of him, now fucking his fist to achieve release. You stuck your tongue out wanting all of him in your mouth. Cum soon stuck to your lashes and mouth, moaning in satisfaction.

    "Swallow," he ordered. You did, enjoying every last bit. "Good girl. Now, get cleaned up." "Yes Master." you said getting up from the floor.

    You both decided to go back to Master Kenobi after you straighten yourselves up. You and Anakin both left the room to see Obi Wan. "Master, how much time is left?" Anakin asked.

    "There is an estimated two hours left. The time was cut down significantly since my ship is now fully fixed." he told him. "That's great news." you said, relieved. At least you would be there sooner but the remaining two hours was still going to be a brutal wait.