Part 2

You sat down now in the main area of the ship where Master Kenobi sat. Picking up a tablet, you scrolled following the destination you were headed to. It was a better option than another even more awkward silence with Anakin.

    Soon enough, Obi Wan announced that we will be landing in ten minutes. You set the tablet down and adjusted yourself in your seat. "Oh by the way, we are going to have to wear disguises if we are going to be discreet." Kenobi told you. "Oh alright...what do I have to wear?" you responded.

    Master Kenobi reached into a lower cabinet pulling out a dress wrapped in plastic. It looked very formal, you wondered how well you could fight in that dress. "You can go get changed in the back." he said handing you the dress. You acknowledged him and proceeded to the back.

    Unzipping the plastic, it revelaved a dark blue slim fitting dress with a high slit up the front. Digging further in the bag was a pair of shorter black stiletto heels. You actually really liked the dress and were kind of excited to put it on.

    You zipped the back of the dress up and then proceeded to put the heels on. It was a perfect fit, hugging your curves in the right areas. You looked really good.

    After checking yourself out for a bit, you went back to the front to see Obi Wan and Anakin both dressed in suits. Kenobi wore a basic brownish colored suit and tie paired with black dress shoes. Anakin was still fixing his tie in the corner. He was covered in a fully black suit and tie with shined black shoes. It reminded you of the Jedi robes he wore just moments ago.

    "Okay, landing in two minutes. Everyone, take a seat." Kenobi ordered. You and Anakin sat in the other vacant chairs. You could feel his eyes lingering on you but you didn't dare to look his way.

    Soon, the spacecraft made it to the ground and the platform opened up. Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker went down first and waited for you to come as well. We landed in a heavily crowded area, so everyone's eyes met the three of you.

    I mean, three attractive people in formal attire would catch anyone's eyes, right? You walked in the middle of Obi Wan and Anakin keeping a look out for the bounty hunter you needed to find.

    Nice clothes or not, you need to complete your mission, of course. The club was soon right ahead of you.

    Before entering, Master Kenobi stopped you and Anakin in your tracks.
"Remember the description of this bounty hunter was clothed head to toe in black armor and some sort of helmet, got it?" he announced. "Got it Master." Anakin affirmed walking into the club.

    Master Kenobi wasn't kidding, a disguise was definitely needed. Everyone in the establishment was covered with expensive fabric, beautiful jewels and luxurious leathers. The three of you decided to split up to look around in the dark club.

    Walking deeper into the club, you saw Anakin now at a bar with a drink in front of him. You let out a huge sigh and sat next to him. "Master, I don't mean to be rude but aren't we supposed to be looking for-"

    "If we keep walking around, we will never find them. Who knows, the bounty hunter is probably not on this planet anymore...." Anakin took another sip of his drink and then slammed it back down, now empty.

    "Come with me." he said, grabbing your hand. With no other choice, you followed him. You soon realized Anakin was leading you to the bathrooms located in the back of the club. He opened the door and closed it shut. "Anakin what are you-"
"Ever since you put on that dress I couldnt stop thinking about my cock filing your pretty fucking mouth." Anakin growled.

    "But what about-" you were interrupted by Anakin slapping your face. "Stop worrying about everything. It's not that serious." he commanded. "Get on your fucking knees. I don't want to ask you again."

    You did, not wanting to see how much more angry he could get. You pulled off his belt in a swift motion followed by his dress pants. You teased him by palming his length through his underwear. "Fuck...Your fucking gorgeous." Anakin hissed.

    You roughly pulled his cock out stroking him in the process. You then spat onto him, pulling at him harder.

    "Sh...Shit." he jerked his hips into your hand. You took his cock fully into your mouth now, gagging from his size.

    "You look so beautiful gagging on your Masters cock..." he bit his lip holding back moans. Your own hand went up to your panties. You began to moan onto him, sending him over his limit. "I'm gonna cum. I want you to fucking taste all of me, understand?" he said, lost in pleasure.

    Anakin pulled out of you jerking himself into your mouth, shooting hot strands of white onto you. "Yes....swallow it all." Anakin demanded.

    You obeyed getting up from the ground. "You think I'm done with you?" Anakin bent you over the sink spreading your legs apart in the process.

    He lifted your dress to reveal your now soaked panties. "Fucking whore. Soaked for me already." you moaned when he pushed them to the side. Anakin began to fuck his fist and slipped himself into you without warning.

    You knew he was big but it was almost impossible to adjust to him without discomfort. "So tight for me..." he said, head thrown back. Anakin's pace began to pick up ramming deeper inside of you. He pulled your head up by your hair. "Look at me while im fucking you." You gazed into the mirror above the sink seeing him sweating and almost out of breath.

    "Such a fucking slut..." his words started to become unclear. Moans became louder with every thrust into you.

    "Fuckkk...Master...I'm going to..." you whimpered. "Do it. Cum on your masters cock." he hissed. You rode out your orgasm pushing your hips onto his.
He soon pulled out cumming onto your ass cursing and moaning your name in the process.

    "We have to get back to Obi Wan. Clean yourself up and come out two minutes after me to not look suspicious." Anakin tucked himself back into his pants. "Yes Master." you said straightening yourself up.

    He walked to the door and shut it behind himself. You got up and looked in the mirror. Your hair was a mess and your face was covered in sweat. Taking the two minutes to clean up, you took one last look at yourself making sure to at least look presentable.

    Treading out of the bathroom Obi Wan was only a couple feet in front of you talking with Anakin. You walked over to talk to the both of them.

    "Ah y/n we have some bad news. Anakin and I found out from some of the locals that the bounty hunter took their spacecraft and flew to a different planet. We will need to hold back on finding them for now..." Kenobi sighed.

    "Well...at least we know he's not here right?" you added. "I suppose that's some good news..." Obi Wan responded, stroking his beard.

    The three of you walked back to the ship and treaded up the platform. "Okay we will proceed back to the jedi temple..." Kenobi told the two of you. You nodded in agreement and took a seat on the spacecraft.